JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems to me that they had enough of loud, crazy, and out of control... therefore, they were holding weapons... I just don't see why the made an issue out of the mattress being in the dumpster in the first place... is it their dumpster and they being charged extra disposal fees?

I have an obnoxious neighbor that throws a fit when my tree trimmer shows up to trim her poplars that hang 80-90% into/over my yard... bad trash trees. I'm not going to challenge her, might see her in court tho. Small claims court is cheap enough.

A lot of stupid from both sides.

Hummm.....the woman filming.....I guess she was more interested in filming for evidence?

Anyone call 911?

Whatever.....the results is still one dead.

Aloha, Mark

What a disaster all the way around. As I've said before.....

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. :rolleyes:

Perhaps if the person (wife?) doing the video, had stopped and put away the phone/camera to get in the future corpse's face, this whole mess could have ended differently. I've seldom seen where a video taken in these sort of personal, pissing contests does anything other than to exacerbate the "I'm the Alpha-dog" posturing of aggressive morons to look tuff.

After all, what good is a viral video of you having a showdown with Frick and Frack ... and loosing? :rolleyes:

This is a facebook post from theman who was killed seems alot of issues and violence

View attachment 501154

james83, et al., sorry for someone who has stated as yet they haven't taken his meds per se, this does not seem aggressive enough but if you read the tail end...the decedent keeps repeating "i'm so tired..."

Alas, completely reading his note, it appears from this documented self-report he is decompensating rapidly his psychotropic meds are not suitable for his real or imagined stressors or he is not taking his meds as prescribed which is causing his serum levels to fluctuate which has affected his cognitive capabilities as his behaviour is becoming erratic.

'fraid this has all the makings of what the nice LE's refer as a suicide by...

Further this is a prime example of the lack of MH training by the nice LE's to have found a MH professional or ER doc to put this individual under a three day hold to get his meds back on track as well as counsel his caregiver to ASSURE he is taking his meds properly and on time.

mild leap of faith...the woman was scared to death of his antics which is why they 'recorded' it instead of interceding into the altercation and take him home to calm down.

said, be interesting if the father & son get a viable defense attorney to present the decedent's mental health as a defense.

Unless I missed it. What was the reason the father and son ended up in the alley to begin with ? Was the father taking out his trash at that moment ? Was it normal to have to pack a gun to take out trash to the dumpster because of the continual fear of a unhinged neighbor ?

I was wondering if angry guy was dumping in someone elses dumpster. Suspect so. The girlfriend of angry guy said this:
"Box said Howard battled mental illness his entire life, but was getting help for a condition called IED,
otherwise known as Intermittent Explosive Disorder"

Guess he finally got the help he needed. Now he doesn't need it any more.

Seems to me that they had enough of loud, crazy, and out of control...

It does seem like the dude was fond of threatening to kill and/or physically harm people. He was also 6'7" and 260+ lbs. I wouldn't let anyone that size get within 10' of me talking the way he was. 10:1 this wasn't their first interaction.

Twitchy malasadas that capitalize Random words creep Me the f out.

Malasada: A Portuguese confection?

Leonard%27s_malasadas.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews