JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think threat to a mail man gets you a little more than a restraining order.
Government employee

I wonder why he threatened to kill the mailman? reckon he figured the mailman was banging his wife? angry mo fo figured his redneck pill head neighbours were banging his wife, anger. strung out pill head redneck neighbours aint putting up with his bubblegum? situation escalates ...

In the article they say someone got a bat from the house it mentions dead guy's Brother.
And you can see the bat come flying into the picture at the end .
I'm just guessing but brother runs into house gets bat comes out gives it to dead guy .
And not long after shots .
Lots of stupid in that ally .

I wonder why he threatened to kill the mailman? reckon he figured the mailman was banging his wife? angry mo fo figured his redneck pill head neighbours were banging his wife, anger. strung out pill head redneck neighbours aint putting up with his bubblegum? situation escalates ...
Who knows like I said lot of stupid people in that ally

Based on Facebook captures, sounds like the guy that got shot had some mental problems and didn't want the mailman walking a certain way to deliver his mail. Apparently it brought him too close to his kids window and he was worried the mailman was going to peep on them or something. Guy definitely had rage issues and was a big dude, not a good combo.

So true, and I have seen alot of dumbubblegum in my life and I know most of us have seen dumb bubblegum happen in our lives, but I have never seen this dumbbubblegum be documented on video so well.

again i do not know the whole situation / circumstance behind this

but watching it struck a cord with me

...the heat of the moment ...the human ego ..

sometimes you fight sometimes you walk away from a situation

the deadman doesnt want to be dead
the fat boys dont want to be facing murder charges
the wife ...well i dont know about her im gonna just gonna say in my opinion which is worth nothing ..well I think she just wanted to get on the dr.phil show otherwise she would of put down the camera.

Based on Facebook captures, sounds like the guy that got shot had some mental problems and didn't want the mailman walking a certain way to deliver his mail. Apparently it brought him too close to his kids window and he was worried the mailman was going to peep on them or something. Guy definitely had rage issues and was a big dude, not a good combo.

ok that is interesting so prhaps there was mental health problems involved too. thank you for the info

ok that is interesting so prhaps there was mental health problems involved too. thank you for the info

Some article I was reading stated he had been diagnosed with IED (intermittent explosive disorder, I'm not even making a pun), and was taking meds for it. Not sure what to call the disorder some people have that makes them not back down when a loaded gun is pointed at them.
How exactly do they think it's going to end in their favor?

Some article I was reading stated he had been diagnosed with IED (intermittent explosive disorder, I'm not even making a pun), and was taking meds for it. Not sure what to call the disorder some people have that makes them not back down when a loaded gun is pointed at them.
How exactly do they think it's going to end in their favor?
Those famous last words .
GO AHEAD SHOOT ME.

Bobo, thanks for the additional bkgnd re postal worker threat - which is a Federal offense, as well about the possible MH issue(s).

While deescalation is always an option, but testosterone's effect coupled with ego, precludes this technique from being successful, take a look at how well all those LEs who are well trained in the art do!

Another article.

Abilene Father, Son Shoot Neighbor After Argument Over Trash, Police Say | iHeartRadio

Personally, I believe the local DA might have his hands full with an exceptional criminal attorney.

There was a thread about 'when should I draw'...well, this isn't the time. Nor is this the time to stand your ground. This is the time to 'tactically retreat'. Meaning keep an eye on big guy, swallow the pride and leave.

Of course I don't see a reason to be there with a firearm in the first place.

The two half naked guys with the firearms appear to be the 'Function Twins', Mal & Dis.

This is one those moments in the LE world that we call DUI, Decisions Under the Influence of Stupid and/or Dumb

This is a facebook post from theman who was killed seems alot of issues and violence

4i8kSPP.jpg

They broke every rule, that in a court room, they would be found guiltily.
Yes you can stand your ground, but the courts near demand that you remove yourself when the threat is removed.
Neither was being robbed, or physically attacked, and obviously the imminent threat was there own ego and arrogance as no real threat
existed. Just two men yelling holding firearms, and that either could call 911 and walk away.

I recall along time ago, being in situation I could have escalated as my ego was telling me not to let this SOB, talk like he was.
He had a open carry, me a CC, both holstered, I left and drove off, was pissed cause I wanted to knock the tar out of the mouth, but also there was no threat just ego charged stupidity.

Comes down to choices we make......trick is to live to make another one.

From all the history with this guy I'm guessing he was viewed as the neighborhood bully .
Or the neighborhood carzy guy.
And these two decide to solve the PROBLEM on there own.
Not very smart a call to the police probably would have got dead guy in jail AGAIN.

But from his history this was probably going to happen sooner or later with the cops .
That rant on his Facebook page about the cops coming and not leaving says it all

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top