JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What kind of idiot faces down two armed red necks and threatens to take the gun and kill them with it... sure this wasn't staged?
I've seen several stand your ground vids lately that are casting negativity.... Just saying..:s0153:

What a shame, there were so many chances for either party to descalate or walk away and attempt to let the authorities decide the outcome over a mattress in an alley trashcan. As a father with kids, I could never let my emotions cloud my judgement to such a degree. I think the line in the patriot movie went, " I'm a father, I havent the luxury of principles", declining to fight. I feel for the children left fatherless due to anger management failure.

The silver lining is that no one involved will continue to polute the world, except maybe the woman.

I feel that the woman was for some reason wanting the situation to escalate, perhaps she wanted the dumbass neighbours to off her angry husband? I dont know but something does not seem right. Yes fail from all involved.
towards the end the angry man mentions grabbing a baseball bat, and then the man with pistol opens fire

also after firing the shots from the pistol he appears to duck to one side as if avoiding something before the man with the shotgun steps forward and fires

For more context, the guy in the orange shirt (who got shot) threatened to kill the mailman and was arrested for it before this happened.

So it was perhaps known that the angry man was known to make threats of violence, maybe thats why the father and son felt the need to confront him armed from the outset? Im guessing there was a history of disturbances between these neighbours due to the amount of smack talking

So it was perhaps known that the angry man was known to make threats of violence, maybe thats why the father and son felt the need to confront him armed from the outset? Im guessing there was a history of disturbances between these neighbours due to the amount of smack talking
I'm not saying anything, other than the guy in the orange shirt isn't the most rational person.

pretty hard to tell. theres no film from before they got to the ally. the dead guy did say "im gonna kill you" to both of them... pretty clear intentions. both the shirtless turkeys could have walked away but hose to stay in the situation and did tell the dead guy he will be shot if he comes closer...but for what? it doesnt show at the time of the shooting if dead guy was reaching for something or what he was actually doing other than threatening and yelling at them. seems like after dude was shot he "retreated" and threw what looks like a bat so bubba with the shotgun shouldnt have shot IMO.

lot of unknowns.

my guess is the two shooters are going to jail, so theres that.

edit: found out by reading all the posts here that the guys are in jail.

:rolleyes:

The dead guy had a bat and threw it after the shots. This after threatening to kill them, as well as mentioning something about a BB gun and killing them with that.

I'm not saying anything, other than the guy in the orange shirt isn't the most rational person.
Or his wife she kinda egged it on and you notice she had camera ready.
If she was smart she would have grabbed her husband and left .
But the dead guy threatened them at least 3 times.
Still pretty stupid

edit: found out by reading all the posts here that the guys are in jail.
Out on bail. Also jail in of itself is irrelevant. All jail means is that a person is serving a short sentence (typically a misdemeanor sentence), or said person is awaiting trial.
Or his wife she kinda egged it on and you notice she had camera ready.
If she was smart she would have grabbed her husband and left .
But the dead guy threatened them at least 3 times.
Still pretty stupid
She tried to use intermittent explosive disorder as the excuse. One would think that means she should have tried to diffuse the situation instead of just record it.

Not picking any sides, just trying to put out more details not mentioned here.

There is an interview with the wife of the dead man, I honestly think something is just not right, It plays out like something on the trailer park boys, It would be funny if it wasn't real.

I'm going to take a guess here and say dead guy .hot head screaming and yelling that he is going to kill them .
Is a felon other wise he would've had a gun also not a bat after all it is Texas .
Don't everyone have a gun unless you are a felon

I'm going to take a guess here and say dead guy .hot head screaming and yelling that he is going to kill them .
Is a felon other wise he would've had a gun also not a bat

that is a possibilty, however I dont think not being allowed to legally have a firearm deters most felons/criminals
..perhaps

I do not usually post these kinds of topics It is just this situation really got me thinking because there is so much fail involved on all sides

here is what I would of done in the situation (I think) rationally and with hindsight

-if i was the father / son I would of retreated to my home
-if i was the woman/wife I would have stopped filming long ago and tried my best to get my husband (dead guy) back inside the home
-if I was the guy who dumped the mattress in the dumpster and liked to yell and get wild I would think damn maybe one day i will meet somebody more crazy than me that will kill me over something so stupid.

crazy be crazy fail all around , sad situation, for right or wrong on either side I find it sad that people will blast over BS

..but then again perhaps something happend that we cannot see

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads