JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

A rarity.

Good price, too.

tac

I am interested in that! Very nice. When I started looking for a Swede rather than a Mosin I was thinking I could be in the $600.00-$750.00 range for something matching and in 80%, I'll say. It appears that's not quite the case, NOW that I've been looking. Then having ONE of four tires on the SUV go bad with 20,000 left in the warranty I'm out an unexpected $500.00.

@tac Would you explain the rarity of that Swede? I believe I know that is a Manlicher stock? Sexy! And I seem to remember reading about a different disc on some? But I have seen earl 1900 Carl Gustafs with the other disc and regular stock.

Thanks for pointing me to this, I'm still not able to jump on something quite yet with out pulling $$ from somewhere I'd rather not. But if something insane incredible came up, who knows. Maybe?

It's rare - please read - 1894 Swedish Mauser carbine

If it's real, it's a steal.

tac

PS - being the pedant that I am, please write Carl Gustaf, not Gustafs. As in English, the 's' means possessive/genitive. The full name is Carl Gustafs Gevarsfaktori - the Swedish language does not use an apostrophe. That translates as [The] Carl Gustaf Rifle Factory.

Last Edited:
Just to be clear, it's not mine and I know nothing about it. I just stumbled across the ad this morning and remembered this "Mosin" thread. It's location is listed as Fruitland which is just across the border from Ontario so it's not deep into Idaho. You could do the round trip in a day.

Just to be clear, it's not mine and I know nothing about it. I just stumbled across the ad this morning and remembered this "Mosin" thread. It's location is listed as Fruitland which is just across the border from Ontario so it's not deep into Idaho. You could do the round trip in a day.

Oh I realized that. And I've done that road trip thing before. ;)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews