JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Yeah, my son and I hit the local WinCo here in Corvallis this morning for some minor shopping and it was crazy stupid there! I never wanted to punch so many people in the mouth in my whole life!"

There have been certain people I have wanted to punch in the mouth over the years. (e.g. My wife's step father, a couple of other people I have workled with.)
I realized early on that if I smacked every 7th generation inbred congenital syphilitic cretin that annoyed me I would:
a.) get arrested a lot
b). get beat up a lot
c). get fired a lot
d). all of the above
e). all of the above + not get a gun permit.

I must admit that when I was pumping gas into a company truck on the way back to the shop at the end of the day (Hemet, DPRK. 106 deg.+, gas vapors are GUSHING visibly into the air.) and he squatted down next to me and lit a cigarette (!!:eek:) it was hard not to choke him and bang his head against the truck. I was shaking with rage and absolute terror. We had just come out of a time of want, so I couldn't smack him or quit. I was just grateful he didn't immolate me and everybody close.

I'm actually kind of surprised hat we haven't seen footage of Wal-Martian riots in the diaper and femme hygiene sections. So far the level of shopper-on-shopper violence hasn't even come up to a serious Black Friday affray @ Big Lots.

In event of a total dearth of TP it probably wouldn't be hard to rig up a camping toilet seat + garden hose for a backyard bidet. Better than using a sock. :D

I went to the white elephant sporting goods store in Spokane and they were sold out of 9mm ammo, first time I ever seen that and I have shopped there for years.i went to walmart in post falls idaho,smaller town with 2 Wal-Mart's. They had a little tp left, I didn't need it, canned food shelves mostly bare, only bottled water they had was the most expensive.eople are going bat crap crazy.

Just when you think it can't get any worse!!!
May your dreams be of

hillary-clinton-scrunched-face.jpg

I made a batch of mushroom/swiss brats & sausage yesterday and was trying to come up with something that would go good with it on a burger.
Finally thought well how about more mushrooms. Went to Winco tonight and besides all the other bare spots on the shelves all the canned and fresh mushrooms are gone!
WHO"S HOARDING MUSHROOMS FFS????

AI am guessing those unstable, government dependent personality types that voted for the brown stain are in the mist of hysterical collapse. Most seem to have lost their reality.

I made a batch of mushroom/swiss brats & sausage yesterday and was trying to come up with something that would go good with it on a burger.
Finally thought well how about more mushrooms. Went to Winco tonight and besides all the other bare spots on the shelves, all the canned and fresh mushrooms are gone!

Now that is some funny bubblegum. No one wants to leave the store empty-handed.

Finally thought well how about more mushrooms. Went to Winco tonight and besides all the other bare spots on the shelves all the canned and fresh mushrooms are gone!

Interesting...Was at Fred Meyer in Hillsboro and a lot of packaged stuff was gone but there was a TON of meats both fresh and frozen and the produce section looked pristine. I guess you know it's panic buying when people aren't packing out produce in droves.

There was one old guy whose cart was chips, coors, and steaks. That's it. Maybe he had his wife grab all the mushrooms?

I think it's great. I get the entire gym to myself....
I have noticed that. Like 6 people in the gym and I listen to the squabbling news stations through my head phones while I work out. All whipping the public into a frenzy. Nothing about the 60k or so deaths this year in our country from the flu. This is really nuts.

What, you didn't hear? Eating TP cures the coronavirus. It also has the benefit of wiping your arse while you defecate. You better get 2000 rolls before you get the COV! Some really smart sounding youtube doctor said the virus contains HIV, so if you get it you will come down with AIDS. It was on the innernet, so it has to be true. No one is allowed to lie on the innernet. Ahh ah AHHHHH! My hair is on fire! :s0119:

Oh, what was I saying again?

One other thing.... has anyone noticed that all the sanitizing wipe things are gone? If you have been paying attention and systematically storing (hoarding) stuff.... now is a good time to put that peroxide to use. Put it in a spray container. You can wipe down counters, cutting boards, toilet seats....whatever. Works good as a pre-wash stain remover too. Good as bleach! But then if you have been stocking up, you probably have a good supply of that on hand too. I really don't get the TP thing.

Oh yeah my wife did say that, she was going to pick up mushrooms for dinner but there was none.

I just realized I have canned mushrooms, I should probably let her know. And before you accuse me of hoarding mushrooms I got these like a year ago... Back then it was not a big deal to hoard mushrooms.

Woa, I wonder if I could sell these for 20 rolls of TP? I don't need TP yet but I'll keep these around just in case.

Just when you think it can't get any worse!!!
Hey! I'm voting for Rick Astley
He'll never give me up
He's never gonna let me down
He's never gonna run around and desert me.
He'll never make me cry
He'll never say good bye
He's never going to tell a lie
And hurt me:s0155::D

I'm such an evil capitalist I'm praying for price gouging so more people step up to the demand.

Sorry I'd just prefer the shelves recover quickly even if prices are high on stuff.... Buying hand sanitizer for 60$ a bottle is better then not being able to buy it for a year.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top