JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, I didn't realize how bad people were panicking until I tried to do my normal shopping....Winco litteraly ran out of shopping carts, nothing in the corrals either....think about that for a second, over 1k carts all in the same store with the people needed to push them

Yeah, I didn't realize how bad people were panicking until I tried to do my normal shopping....Winco litteraly ran out of shopping carts, nothing in the corrals either....think about that for a second, over 1k carts all in the same store with the people needed to push them

Doesn't that break Kate's Law??? ;)

TP never a problem at our home. The Oregonian really comes thru when you need it. Couple of the neighbors actually pay to have it delivered. But I don't care much for the texture of the add fillers.

Doesn't that break Kate's Law??? ;)

Hers and Inslees both.

Me and my lady were thinking the same thing, she and I looked at the situation and noped right the heck outta there...she actually wanted to report it in lol! What a cluster that would've caused

Hers and Inslees both.

Me and my lady were thinking the same thing, she and I looked at the situation and noped right the heck outta there...she actually wanted to report it in lol! What a cluster that would've caused

My wife went with the girl gaggle to the local Senior Center for their $3 lunch yesterday. At the end of lunch, the mgt announced no more in house lunch served for the duration. Take out, or meals on wheels only. No word on how long that is expected to last.

I'll bet restaurants are going to start feeling a pinch too.

Here's the true test on how serious the CV is. More talk on TP than the actual virus. While other countries that aren't the US deal with it their way, our biggest concern is maybe not having a square to spare.

All this cancellation culture to me is fake. More people left work because of the snow today than were worried about coughing in each other's faces. No one in America is afraid of groups. Just go to any store.

People are going to spread the virus standing in shopping lines.

I work pretty isolatedly and don't get out much but I stand in lines at the post office and while shopping. I don't know how many times I would be standing in line and have the person behind me coughing or showing signs of a cold or flu and the next day I wake up coming down with something.

I am not saying that this should not be taking seriously. Everything closing down to avoid crowds causing crowds in the shopping centers. I assume people are doing this to avoid having to do it later after it spreads any more but they are spreading it now. Had they kept business as usual go into stores while there are no lines it will limit crowd contact.

Trade ya some ammo for TP

Last Edited:
People are going to spread the virus standing in shopping lines.

I work pretty isolatedly and don't get out much but I stand in lines at the post office and while shopping. I don't know how many times I would be standing in line and have the person stuck behind me coughing or showing signs of a cold or flu and the next day I wake up the next day comings down with something.

I am not saying that this should not be taking seriously.

Trade ya some ammo for TP

Same thought i had!!

OMG A VIRUS QUICK LETS GO GET NEXT TO EACH OTHER WHILE WE WAIT FOR THE STORE TO OPEN OR LETS WAIT FOREVER IN A LINE BUT DON'T TOUCH ME I DON"T WANT THE VIRUS *coof coof*

300 IQ power play

I wasn't expecting this until closer to or after the elections, but come on.

All I wanted was some ammo to actually SHOOT, and not hoard. Thankfully I have plenty hoarded, however I like buying ammo as I shoot it.

Sure was enjoying cheap ammo. Guess it was inevitable, I don't see prices dropping between now and Nov.
All the more reason to reload.;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads