JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wasn't expecting this until closer to or after the elections, but come on.

All I wanted was some ammo to actually SHOOT, and not hoard. Thankfully I have plenty hoarded, however I like buying ammo as I shoot it.

Sure was enjoying cheap ammo. Guess it was inevitable, I don't see prices dropping between now and Nov.

Just remember....

1C8EF4CF-6BE8-4A9B-90AD-79407E146174.jpeg

Toilet paper and other staples are getting ridiculous as well. I noticed small pistol primers have been extremely sparse lately as well.

I haven't had occasion to buy primers. TP, yeah they were out. It's got me wondering how far all this is going to go. I won't panic buy tho.... don't believe in contributing to shortages. They'll be plenty enough later on!

Yeah, my son and I hit the local WinCo here in Corvallis this morning for some minor shopping and it was crazy stupid there! I never wanted to punch so many people in the mouth in my whole life!:mad:

TBH those that waited until just recently to get ready just weren't paying attention. If you absolutely need something, go in 10 minutes before they close...get it, get out.

Well, as regards TP.... I just thought it would never happen in my little slice of heaven. Silly me!!!
Wow,I always took the people from La Grande and places like Pendleton to have more smarts to not follow the Lemmings like the ones from Portland do. Went in to Freddies this morning,out of chicken,hamburger and most fresh meats,Piling up the carts with canned goods and anything else they can grab.What is really amazing is the power of the media to cause havoc and chaos.I can understand the food,kinda but the TP has me wondering.

Good old fashioned cloth diapers. It may add some inconvenience.
Evergreen Berry leaves are ever-bearing. Look for the ones with warning labels ;):D

Wow,I always took the people from La Grande and places like Pendleton to have more smarts to not follow the Lemmings like the ones from Portland do. Went in to Freddies this morning,out of chicken,hamburger and most fresh meats,Piling up the carts with canned goods and anything else they can grab.What is really amazing is the power of the media to cause havoc and chaos.I can understand the food,kinda but the TP has me wondering.

Here ya go.... $1 on Ebay... that's the best deal on TP that yer gonna find!!!

s-l640.jpg

Last Edited:
Costco in Tigard had people lining up to the entrance. They were only letting in 50 people at a time and trying to keep only 500 people in the store at any given time. Big sign outside said they were out of TP, baby wipes and a couple other essentials. The food court was limiting food items to take out only so you couldn't sit and eat there. No pizza slices, just whole pizzas.

Costco in Tigard had people lining up to the entrance. They were only letting in 50 people at a time and trying to keep only 500 people in the store at any given time. Big sign outside said they were out of TP, baby wipes and a couple other essentials. The food court was limiting food items to take out only so you couldn't sit and eat there. No pizza slices, just whole pizzas.

Yer makin me hangry for a Polish dog and a Coke!!!

It's all because of the Progressive Media Hype... It happened out here on the Olympic Peninsula as well, schools now closed and panic buying at CostCo...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews