JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's the true test on how serious the CV is. More talk on TP than the actual virus. While other countries that aren't the US deal with it their way, our biggest concern is maybe not having a square to spare.

All this cancellation culture to me is fake. More people left work because of the snow today than were worried about coughing in each other's faces. No one in America is afraid of groups. Just go to any store.
Thus the "new norm" for our society? I'm sure things will return back to normal soon enough but this feels like a phase of conditioning. Look how our lives changed after 9/11.

And just like that
No one is talking about Epstein
And all of those politicians and celebrities in his little black book, are resting a bit easier...

...and dot-gov just found out how easily the masses can be manipulated and controlled with a bit of fear stimuli

And just like that
No one is talking about Epstein
And all of those politicians and celebrities in his little black book, are resting a bit easier...

...and dot-gov just found out how easily the masses can be manipulated and controlled with a bit of fear stimuli

Most in congress are in the high risk demographic for nCov. I don't think they're resting all too easy right now.

The Trump impeachment took the focus away. But I have been curious to see who would be brought into the light of public scrutiny. Perhaps I am alone.

Of course Epstein didnt kill himself but that "suicide" was a signal to let sleeping dogs lie. There isnt going to be any further anything.

Like some of you I am seriously shocked by how the media can manipulate and drive behavior out of fear. Simply amazing.

Think I'm going to head over to the reloading bench.......

Covid-19.jpg

Can we bring Russian collusion back? I never thought I would say that but at least that hysteria didn't prevent me from buying products to wipe my butt with.

Yeah, lots of people not from my area raiding the grocery store.

I did my normal shopping, a little annoyed we had to switch to alternative items for a few things but for some reason most of the stuff we buy nobody else wants...

I'm not sure what meaning there is in that.

Also why are people hoarding bread? I'm keto so I can't touch the stuff but I don't get it.

It's a perishable item... And milk, why milk, it goes bad quick. Maybe because of the cereal?

I dunno I don't consume any of it.... Its like people decided to prepare for the flu by hoarding carbohydrates. Do they not know the virus likely will thrive in a sugar rich environment? And beer, ok that one I get but it'll lower their immune systems.

Anyway, just tried to go about my life as normal, I feel sorry for all the people in a panic.

Here in Vernonia we had people traveling these past two days from Hillsboro and Portland to shop at our one single grocery store searching for TP and other commodities.

It reached a point today where our market put rationing in place on some items to try and keep stock on the shelves. This of course set off some individuals who were denied buying pallets of TP after having driven out here from the valley. I heard one report of police being called to remove an individual from the store (haven't confirmed this yet but word does travel fast here).

Personally I think we should just shut off the highway. No one from here is really traveling this weekend anyway.

-E-

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads