JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I was thinking, what and how many guns do you folks have? I know there is similar post I am sure, but with the search feature off, I can't locate it. So who wants to start. Oh, also, if you want, tell how you convince your wife that you always need another gun.

I could tell you but then...you know the rest :s0114:

ah what the heck: I've got five.
1938 Mosin Nagant 91/30
Yugo Mauser 24/47
1944 Turk K.Kale Mauser
1970's CVA .45 Mountain black powder rifle
1970's CVA .45 black powder pistol

and I'm looking for more milsurps.
~Jim

Well, first off for safety i have put my tin hat on.... i have distributed my collection amongst a plethora of individuals ranging from ex-military to current law enforcement to the baddest hells angels i could find.... That way hopefully some survive the Obama/dictator/gungrabber....But i have to say i love OBAMA!!!

BEFORE OBAMA OPENED HIS MOUTH
I had:
1 Stainless ruger 10/22
1 Sigpro 2340
1 PTR91
4 unfinished 50BMG big boars.
I had 12 mags for the ptr, 3 mags for the Sigpro, and a 10 round and 2 25 round for the Ruger
I had maybe 500 assorted rounds mostly .22 and 40 rounds of .308 hornady supermax/zombiemax
Now i have added another PTR. and a Mossberg 590.

I have also added, 160 HK G3 mags, 51 AR15 Pmags, 2 more Sigpro mags, and am finishing the 4 Big boars. Another 1k rounds of 22 another 200 rounds of 308 and slowly adding 2 or 3 boxes a week of more zombiemax. another 400 rounds of 50 bmg API.

I am looking for and have wifely permission (she loves guns and all i had to do is promise to get her her own of whatever i buy) :yes: for another Sigpro 2340, another PTR(or 2), a couple AR's if the price comes down a little and another mossberg 590.
My personal goal on Ammo is 4k rounds of 308, 2k rounds of 223, 1k rounds of 50bmg 10k rounds of 22 and 1k rounds of .40cal

the .22 ammo is the hardest to find LOL

gotta love how Obama can change someones priorities! I had planned on spending the next 4 years finishing my collection but now, well the faster the better. :s0155:

:huh:so I guess I should fess up too.
XD9MM w/3 mags
FNH FNX 9MM w/3 mags
M&P 9MM w/ 2 mags. ( hunting fora third)
Bushmaster M4 5.56/223
Colt M4 .22LR
Mossberg 590 with 8 round tube
Mossberg 535 for skeet shooting

Just 7 right now, but ask me again in a week

Glock 19
M&P Shield 9mm
Beretta Neos
.22Marlin
12 gauge shotgun-don't know brand
Ruger security six
S&W. 357

Soon to add new shotgun and a .40 either M&P or Glock 27

Ammo. 6k rounds 9mm. 3k rounds. 22lr

Ruger SR9
Savage 93R17
Mossberg 500 20ga
Henry US Survival .22
CMMG complete AR-15 lower

Bought my first gun, the Ruger, the day after Obama was re-elected, so I'm making good progress! Still looking for a Ruger 10/22 and some kind of .22 pistol, probably either a 22/45 or an SR22 to keep my SR9 company, lol!

I keep my kit stored at the local BATFE arms room, but its been a while since I've seen any of it because I can't remember what paperwork to fill out in order to check them out for a "range trip" to a gun free zone without them catching on for the reason I want to go. ;)

I am a Glock free zone. I like .223 and .308 and .45ACP, because I have first hand experience that proves the 9mm is a sadly inferior cartridge. I feel the same way about .223 but that is a necessary evil, though it may be converted to 300BLK. I would be perfectly happy to be just .30 and .45 caliber.

Ever since my canoe full-o-guns capsized (between Oaks Park and Ross Island for you enterprizing scuba divers), the only weapon I have left is a Crosman wrist rocket slingshot - modded with extra high-velocity blue rubber tubing.

Pretty good supply of ammo on hand, but I've slowed down my use since I heard rumors that Joe Bidet directed Homeland Security to buy up all marbles and steel bearings.

I contemplated selling my slingshot at a 4X mark-up when they all disappeared from retailer shelves. But now I can only get twice what it's worth as panic prices have already begun to subside. So I'll probably just keep it, especially since the folding wrist extension will end up on The List, and then I'll never find another.

They say Ginny Burddog is lobbying to reduce the ammo carrying capacity of pockets on all new jackets. Hope my old hooded flannel can be grandfathered in as a keeper. I'm holding onto the pre-ban sales receipt just in case.

I am a Glock free zone. I have a .223 and a .308 and a .45ACP, because I have first hand experience that proves the 9mm is a sadly inferior cartridge. I feel the same way about .223 but that is a necessary evil, though it may be converted to 300BLK if I can find a compatible barrel with my system. I would be perfectly happy to be just .30 and .45 caliber.

I do not have enough ammunition, but have many components...I really need some powder.

Not all Glocks are 9mm. I also don't believe in 9mm.

I have:

Glock 36 OD green .45 with trijicon night sights. 3mags
Kimber Eclipse pro II 4in 1911 .45 metro light night sights 2mags
Rossi ranch hand in 44mag.
Winchester 94 30-30 mfg in 1959 100rnds down pipe :s0155:
LMT AR15 556 with surefire forgrip and spikes 37mm grenade launcher 10mags
Bear compound bow
Noveske assault hammer

That compleats the list. I am looking for a Mossberg 590a1 to fill in my collection.

I hide my toys from wifey and tell her cheaper prices then I paid.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top