JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...I am just you're run of the mill pot stirrer.

careful you don't drown in that pot 27x2bld.jpg

And you REALLY think I'm going to post that info on an online forum?

Deen
NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member & Recruiter
Washington Arms Collectors Member
SouthWest Washington Arms Collectors Member
Second Amendment Foundation Member

Salmonriverjohn, that's a good one- Glocks and fat girls!

I've had a Glock 22 for many, many years. I never really cared for it or shot it much because I thought it had the ergonomics of a brick, the aesthetics of a lump of coal, and the history of a mass-produced common tool.

Over the last couple years I've taken the time to shoot it more and have come to appreciate it as a solid, durable, good shooting pistol.

Not meaning to denigrate anyone's response, but I do have to comment on the reluctance to post about what a person has on threads like this.

I see no need myself to list everything I own, and what you have or don't is your own business, but it seems humorous to me that many of us will post over the years about this gun or that in various other threads. One could easily go through those old posts and get a pretty good list of what each of us owns, but if asked specifically for a list, suddenly we clam up and say they're all at the bottom of the lake. :)

Yes, I know the "boating accident" thing is tongue-in-cheek; it's just funny to me. Actually I think "boating accident" is gun-speak for "none of your business". :)

ruger lcp for the 501's, 2 ruger 10/22's for plinking and terrorizing cranes that try to eat my koi, winchester 94 30-30 for the deer meat, 870 express pump super mag for fowl, skeet, and zombie home invasions.

Not meaning to denigrate anyone's response, but I do have to comment on the reluctance to post about what a person has on threads like this.

I see no need myself to list everything I own, and what you have or don't is your own business, but it seems humorous to me that many of us will post over the years about this gun or that in various other threads. One could easily go through those old posts and get a pretty good list of what each of us owns, but if asked specifically for a list, suddenly we clam up and say they're all at the bottom of the lake. :)

Yes, I know the "boating accident" thing is tongue-in-cheek; it's just funny to me. Actually I think "boating accident" is gun-speak for "none of your business". :)

Good point sir. All up to your preference I guess. I have nothing to hide.

I have nothing to hide when I use the restroom, but it IS private. :)

That said, I'm not secretive about the firearms I own, but I don't have a problem with those that are either. I think it's like a person's income. To some it's a State Secret, others will tell a stranger on an elevator. To each their own I guess.

Added: sorry about all the smilies. I've never been an "emoticon" user, but have found that smilies are useful when I need to let people know to not take me too seriously.

I have nothing to hide when I use the restroom, but it IS private. :)

That said, I'm not secretive about the firearms I own, but I don't have a problem with those that are either. I think it's like a person's income. To some it's a State Secret, others will tell a stranger on an elevator. To each their own I guess.

Added: sorry about all the smilies. I've never been an "emoticon" user, but have found that smilies are useful when I need to let people know to not take me too seriously.

Don't worry about the smiles, I seen your from yamhill county and that's all it took to know your not serious:s0114: just kidding

I'm not private at all. i dont think anything bad will happen, at least i hope not. but i'm sure every american probably has a file on them of what they have purchased or talked about gun related over the last 15 years at least. What they cant know is where i keep all of them. If they want them they cant have them, cause if they get them, then the next thing you know they will want my car, then my wife, then my kids, then my shoes..... then they will give me back what they think i need and i'm just not cool with that... I dont want an OBAMAPHONE and its not enough to keep me happy! :cool:

I seen your from yamhill county and that's all it took to know your not serious :) just kidding

Funny thing is I'm not from here. I just moved here, otherwise never even drove through the area. I'm originally from the south coast area (not that that's any better of course).

Funny thing is I'm not from here. I just moved here, otherwise never even drove through the area. I'm originally from the south coast area (not that that's any better of course).

Thats cool buddy, we all fall short lol, I am from the right coast so i am not even from here, good news is, your not an East Side of the Willamette guy, its dirty over there lol

"You mentioned you dont want them to take your wife, think that's the first time I ever heard that lol"

OK, well here's the 2nd. Been with my wife for 44 years and do not want the Minions of Leviathan to take her.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top