JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't own any guns, I think people who own guns are crazy, paranoid nutjobs that should be institutionalized. I mean who needs an assault rifle that has the shoulder thing that goes up and allows you to spray fire from the hip with 100 round clips!?

I don't own any guns, I think people who own guns are crazy, paranoid nutjobs that should be institutionalized. I mean who needs an assault rifle that has the shoulder thing that goes up and allows you to spray fire from the hip with 100 round clips!?
You say that, but you are from Eugene.................

You Glock owners need to stop hating on us Glock haters, we're people too!

2nvqbgn.jpg

I love 9mm, when your reloading, I am still shooting. In normal conditions, my wallets a lot heavier, my rounds cheaper to practice with. Yes your going to say something like one and done, and I agree with that. But all around, 9mm is the better for me, and if you think it's inferior, say that when facing the pointy end of it! Just debatin, not haten.

I also have first-hand experience to the inferior nature of a 9mm and that experience comes from being on the business end.

To remain on the vague side of things, moved up here, 30 months ago, with over 50 pieces in my collection.
Since then, I have traded, bought, sold away about half the collection.
Originally I was into unique and off the wall items, however, I found out that uniquness in a collection is good, buying ammo for 45 different calibers was not good on the wallet.
So, I am now focused on .308, .45acp, with limited daliances into 9mm 30.06.
Was big time into lever actions, now only have one.
Owned a glock or two, but never really got a good feel.
Sig and 1911's fit me well, so I focus on them.
Traded a sig556 for a FAL a while back.

Now that I have the IRS off my back, prices are starting to come down a bit....going to save up to expand the collection once again...but more specialized.

Anybody still convinced of the "danger" of polymer guns has had their head buried in the sand for the last 25 years. I love a steel framed pistol as much as the next guy, but to think that polymer, or Ruger's investment casting is somehow inferior is foolish. It's been proven too many times to be argued. If it simply doesn't fit your hand right, then so be it. The inferiority just doesn't exist. Kip.

Anybody still convinced of the "danger" of polymer guns has had their head buried in the sand for the last 25 years. I love a steel framed pistol as much as the next guy, but to think that polymer, or Ruger's investment casting is somehow inferior is foolish. It's been proven too many times to be argued. If it simply doesn't fit your hand right, then so be it. The inferiority just doesn't exist. Kip.

Just for the record, I am NOT a polymer gun hater, I own three.......I am just you're run of the mill pot stirrer.

WHOA, What happened here? I am curious about this particular weapon and incident.

thank you.

I have no idea, it's not my gun, just one I found when I went to Google image and typed in "kaboom." Honestly you can find all types of guns there that KB'ed. I've seen this particular KB picture before, I think a few forums have running thread of KB's. With some sweet Google-fu you maybe able to find the original story, it just happened to suit my purpose......and I like to pick on Hk guys. :D

I have no idea, it's not my gun, just one I found when I went to Google image and typed in "kaboom." Honestly you can find all types of guns there that KB'ed. I've seen this particular KB picture before, I think a few forums have running thread of KB's. With some sweet Google-fu you maybe able to find the original story, it just happened to suit my purpose......and I like to pick on Hk guys. :D

Thanks, I thought this was your weapon,
I don't know the story about this particular one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top