JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't have any guns. But if I did I defiantly would not post a list of what I have and make it easy for the feds to confiscate them when the time comes.

I sold all my guns and decided the government can protect me and care for me. I also quit my job went on welfare and
signed up for Obama care. And Tuesday I am having lunch with Obama and McCain.

Then I woke up in a sweat screaming and realized it was just a nightmare
It was pure terror when I thought I had become a Liberal !!:s0114: Whew ! what a relief !

Firearms, I have enough of what I need to get the job done correctly !

You forgot to mention you received your free obama phone from the 2.2 billion fund that's exempt from sequester cuts.

I am a Glock free zone. I have a .223 and a .308 and a .45ACP, because I have first hand experience that proves the 9mm is a sadly inferior cartridge. I feel the same way about .223 but that is a necessary evil, though it may be converted to 300BLK if I can find a compatible barrel with my system. I would be perfectly happy to be just .30 and .45 caliber.

I do not have enough ammunition, but have many components...I really need some powder.
I love 9mm, when your reloading, I am still shooting. In normal conditions, my wallets a lot heavier, my rounds cheaper to practice with. Yes your going to say something like one and done, and I agree with that. But all around, 9mm is the better for me, and if you think it's inferior, say that when facing the pointy end of it! Just debatin, not haten.

I don't have any guns. But if I did I defiantly would not post a list of what I have and make it easy for the feds to confiscate them when the time comes.

Cold dead hands buddy. Take my guns go ahead and take my life. Not scared of confiscation. The people who would have to take them would not do it, why do you think all the sheriffs are standing up against all the gun bills

My guns?...Ahh...what guns?...My plan if attacked is to wet and dirty myself so that I'm so disgusting that they leave me alone...oh, and I have a whistle and a little flag to wave that says "Help"...ah...I think that's all. Are you from the goberment??

I honestly can't remember where I buried them, What? I'm old, uh, so what were we talking about?

Oh yeah, about that convincing the wife thing. Well I always told her that when the safe got closed at night after a hard day on the range, a good rub down with an oiled rag,,,,and it got all dark in there, well them sneaky -06's started fooling around with them .22 hornets and they had several babies, much to my chagrin of course.

When she asked me about the .338, I just told her that I had already moved the offending auto 12 gauge back to its proper location, and with a harsh reprimand I may add. And then I promised that I would keep a watchful eye to see that the herd stayed as segregated as po-cough, cough-ossible to keep this sort of thing to a minimum.

She has yet to notice the illegitimate little .410 semi auto in the rifle safe that snuggles comfy and warm in the back corner with its 6mm Rem. mom,,, shameless hussy!;)

Since I have pics on here of my guns and I went through a FFL to get them, I am not worried about the gobbment finding out lol. As for as any bad guys that might wanna come steal them.......... not worth your life dude! and I also keep them in a locked safe so good luck :)

I just have a couple of Glocks... a gen4 G17 and G23 and a M10 AKm-47.

I also have level 4 body armor and a Kevlar helmet.

As far as other weapons that were legally bought but didn't go through a FFL.... I plea the 5th on what I have and where I have them :)

I have a few bats of diffrent makes with multi strike teathers on them some high cap wrist rockets with barrels of pebbels for them and a few assault rocks. thinking of a catapult or a trebuchet but I mught have to get a tax stamp for those.

Cold dead hands buddy. Take my guns go ahead and take my life. Not scared of confiscation. The people who would have to take them would not do it, why do you think all the sheriffs are standing up against all the gun bills
It's not the sheriff I would be concerned about. Does anyone remember Ruby ridge or Waco?

All I have left is my trusty old "Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air rifle with a compass in the stock and a thing which tells time". :)

My interests are eclectic. I like the old milsurps; Mosin Nagant, Turkish Mauser, M95 Hungarian, couple of Enfields and Arisakas, and of course the legendary Garand (everyone needs one!)

I have a couple cap-and-ball revolvers, and have come to appreciate classic '50 sporting guns; picked up a nice 721 Remington and Sportsman 48 shotgun.

Ever since my canoe full-o-guns capsized (between Oaks Park and Ross Island for you enterprizing scuba divers), the only weapon I have left is a Crosman wrist rocket slingshot - modded with extra high-velocity blue rubber tubing.

Pretty good supply of ammo on hand, but I've slowed down my use since I heard rumors that Joe Bidet directed Homeland Security to buy up all marbles and steel bearings.

I contemplated selling my slingshot at a 4X mark-up when they all disappeared from retailer shelves. But now I can only get twice what it's worth as panic prices have already begun to subside. So I'll probably just keep it, especially since the folding wrist extension will end up on The List, and then I'll never find another.

They say Ginny Burddog is lobbying to reduce the ammo carrying capacity of pockets on all new jackets. Hope my old hooded flannel can be grandfathered in as a keeper. I'm holding onto the pre-ban sales receipt just in case.

you have a folder? dude I wouldn't said that on the interweb. Al Gore invented it so he could spy on us

I love 9mm, when your reloading, I am still shooting. In normal conditions, my wallets a lot heavier, my rounds cheaper to practice with. Yes your going to say something like one and done, and I agree with that. But all around, 9mm is the better for me, and if you think it's inferior, say that when facing the pointy end of it! Just debatin, not haten.

Yup, I get that angle of it. But I went to war with a 9mm and would never use it again. And I would much rather be shot with one of those as opposed to the .45. My main thing is that the military should have never gone away from the cartridge. Best thing is though, it's all personal preference. And 13 rounds of .45 in a mag is nothing to shake a stick at.

Yup, I get that angle of it. But I went to war with a 9mm and would never use it again. And I would much rather be shot with one of those as opposed to the .45. My main thing is that the military should have never gone away from the cartridge. Best thing is though, it's all personal preference. And 13 rounds of .45 in a mag is nothing to shake a stick at.

I too went to war with the 9mm and that is where i fell in love with it. I liked it as a secondary weapon that I could actually keep in Condition 1. I hate the "half cocked" position. We actually went to .40's Sigs for a secondary weapon on my 4th engagement to different areas of the world, problem was, the bad guys did not carry .40's, or 45, they carried 9mm. So acquiring ammo was a little harder. No, you can't shake a stick at it, but i like capacity over power anyday.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top