JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ask for experienced opinions on a specific part, get a bunch of answers that have nothing to do with your original question. Sounds about right.

This is how I "doll-up" my Glocks.

Hi-Tech, sexy, grip modification (ala Greg Kinman).

Needs nothing else - it's already too pretty.

Glockgrip.jpg

Ask for experienced opinions on a specific part, get a bunch of answers that have nothing to do with your original question. Sounds about right.
Don't forget the plethora of don't do it's by those that never have. It's all right though I've been around long enough separate the Wheat from the Chafe.

I can't speak to the Glock drop in trigger kit.
However, I recently took a G40 from 7 3/4 lb trigger to 4 1/2, and two G43x's from 7 1/4 lbs to 4 1/4.
I used all Glock parts.
Targets improved Tremendously!
I have a G17 gen2 used in IDPA SSP that is fantastic. It has between 100k and 250k rounds through it, all stock, with original barrel.
I have a CZ 75B SAO that none of my Glocks will match.

Joe

In my younger years I goofed with 3rd party "upgrades", but learned my lesson and keep them OEM now.

However!! If any block19 owners ever put's theirs up for sale... I be ALL OVER that action!!👍💯

1713792954604.png

So far I've been daily carrying my G-32 in a 1791 OWB thumb brake holster. I did take the grip tape off of the grip and back strap because it was rubbing on my muffin top.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top