JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't comment on the GX4, but have a G3C and 365. Easily have put 2k+ through both, no issues with either. Like the way the Taurus handles over the Sig. I carry both without question.

Haters always gonna hate…

14A98D2D-86DD-4418-A892-E4C2FCA2F519.jpeg

Thx for the great info, and I agree, I don't want a manual safety on an EDC CC.

I was just doing some research and apparently both SIG and Taurus have had lawsuits filed against them for defective guns that go off without a trigger pull. Those are different models than what I'm looking at, but still a bit disconcerting.

I may start looking harder at Glock again, not shooting my own equipment or arteries while I'm not pulling the trigger is always a plus.
Can't go wrong with Glock.

Like you I purchased a bunch of Sig products but after reading all the lawsuits and issues I sold them all and strictly carry a Glock.

I carry a G45, G19X or a G17 every single day.

If you can make it work I would advise (as in my own opinion) staying away from subcompacts and pocket pistols.

I did rent the Hellcat, impressive amount of ammo in it, but I didn't really care for the feel or shooting if it. Not sure why. P365 and G43 felt better to me.
Have you shot a 43X or a 48 by chance? Much better than the 43.

Yes, the G43X MOS specifically, I still really love it, it may still win in the end. Going to be looking into the Mossberg MC2SC too though.
If I am forced to carry a "small" gun the 43X is my go to. They also make shield arms mags that hold 15+1. Some people have had great luck with them. I have not so I stick with the OEM 10 round mags.

CE9F33C3-692E-4345-8217-76FE3C6059D8.jpeg

If I am forced to carry a "small" gun the 43X is my go to. They also make shield arms mags that hold 15+1. Some people have had great luck with them. I have not so I stick with the OEM 10 round mags.

View attachment 1399008
Yeah I did a ton of research on those a year ago, saved all the bookmarks in case I land on it for sure. What optic did you go with? I'm leaning toward battery drop in so I don't have to re-zero it.

Yeah I did a ton of research on those a year ago, saved all the bookmarks in case I land on it for sure. What optic did you go with? I'm leaning toward battery drop in so I don't have to re-zero it.
I never liked holosun but I'm running a few of their optics right now and so far I am impressed. The one on the 43X is the EPS or you can get the EPS carry which is a bit smaller. They are closed emitter optics which has been nice so far.

I never liked holosun but I'm running a few of their optics right now and so far I am impressed. The one on the 43X is the EPS or you can get the EPS carry which is a bit smaller. They are closed emitter optics which has been nice so far.
Nice, thx for that, I'll look those up, for the light is that a laser combo? I have one for my Ruger 9E, but it has a swing bar instead of screws, I don't like that it sticks out a little, that's my at home only light. I do like that it's green though, that seems a little tricky to find.

Also - if you were in the military/first responder or are part of GSSF you can get a Glock at blue label pricing. So less than 400 bucks for a G43XMOS.

Nice, thx for that, I'll look those up, for the light is that a laser combo? I have one for my Ruger 9E, but it has a swing bar instead of screws, I don't like that it sticks out a little, that's my at home only light. I do like that it's green though, that seems a little tricky to find.
No lasers on any of my guns. Strictly white light.

Thx for the info, I'm a Veteran, is that blue label pricing from their website?
All you need is to take a copy of your honorable discharge DD214 to a location that does blue label (not all gun shops are verified to sell at that price through Glock). With your DD214 you can buy 2 Glocks at discount every calendar year.

Pricing

Blue label program

Locate a blue label shop

Last Edited:
All you need is to take a copy of your honorable discharge DD214 to a location that does blue label (not all gun shops are verified to sell at that price through Glock). With your DD214 you can buy 2 Glocks at discount every calandra year.

Pricing

Blue label program

Locate a blue label shop
That's really cool, thx for the info!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class