JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not if one is looking for a smaller pistol.
Like a said above that's the smallest gun I will carry. And in my PERSONAL opinion mouse guns/pocket pistols/subcompacts aren't worth carrying.

Again my opinion. Carry what you want and shoot effectively.

I never liked holosun but I'm running a few of their optics right now and so far I am impressed. The one on the 43X is the EPS or you can get the EPS carry which is a bit smaller. They are closed emitter optics which has been nice so far.
Yeah, I can't bring myself to buy a Holosun, BUT if I did I'd want to try the SCS for an MOS small Glock, just because of its size and low profile.

Yeah, I can't bring myself to buy a Holosun, BUT if I did I'd want to try the SCS for an MOS small Glock, just because of its size and low profile.
I'm running a scs right now as well. So far I have had no issues.

A95A6488-2DBE-40B0-8CFC-D323A957D16B.jpeg

Yes, the G43X MOS specifically, I still really love it, it may still win in the end. Going to be looking into the Mossberg MC2SC too though.
Don't bother, if you like the Glock get the Glock. Something too many people do not take into account when purchasing a pistol for CCW/SD is after market support. In that respect, Glock is THE Big Kahuna. Can't count how many times I've heard/seen people buy an odd ball pistol and a no name light and then cry about not being able to find a holster for it.

Don't bother, if you like the Glock get the Glock. Something too many people do not take into account when purchasing a pistol for CCW/SD is after market support. In that respect, Glock is THE Big Kahuna. Can't count how many times I've heard/seen people buy an odd ball pistol and a no name light and then cry about not being able to find a holster for it.
Good point, thanks, I have been noticing it's rather difficult to find support for many combinations out there. While I had noticed it, I didn't think about it much from that angle specifically, thanks for the insight.

FWIW I've owned a number of Taurus handguns over the years and still own two of them presently, but I will never again buy a new Taurus pistol. It's not that they're bad guns - some of them are quite decent. I had a 1911 from them that shot phenomenally well. My issue is mainly how the company treats their of customers.

I went to make use of their lifetime warranty to repair the trigger on one of my guns. I shipped back to the factory not realizing they were under lawsuit and in the middle of settling a recall. Long story short the $400+ full sized .45 pistol in black I sent in was never returned. 2 years and numerous emails and calls later they sent me back a $200 9mm G2C in Coyote Brown, insisting that all other models were discontinued and it was the only item they were permitted to replace them with. Different model, different caliber, different color, half the price... needless to say I was less than pleased, but there was nothing I could do about it. Guessing they had an overstock of Coyote Brown G2Cs they wanted to get rid of.

Now this is an extreme example, and they had to replace a mountain of guns, but it demonstrates how willing that company is to screw their own customers to save a buck. I am still willing to buy Taurus guns if they strike my fancy, but only used ones. I don't want any of my money going back to that company ever again.

Secondly, reliability is a serious issue for some of their guns. I would definitely plan on putting a Taurus through several hundred rounds to ensure function before even considering carrying it.

For these reasons I would say Sig, Glock, HK, Walther, Ruger, Beretta, Springfield, or Smith & Wesson would be preferable to Taurus. All make good, reliable options for concealed carry.

I'm not buying any Chicom crap, and nobody else should either. I upgraded the SSD in my computer and I hunted around for a drive that was NOT made in China. The Samsung 980 Pro is made in Vietnam so that's what I went with. F China and any other country that hates Americans.

I'm not buying any Chicom crap, and nobody else should either. I upgraded the SSD in my computer and I hunted around for a drive that was NOT made in China. The Samsung 980 Pro is made in Vietnam so that's what I went with. F China and any other country that hates Americans.
Do you have an iPhone?

Have you heard of Tencent? Chances are you giving money to China on the daily.

I wouldn't say China hates us. Maybe their government as it is watching our F'd up culture infect theirs and doesn't like that, promotes us as a bad culture to its citizens and they have learned this? I see tons of folks in the PNW that are from China or some country under their wing and they absolutely love America.

There are lots of things we can learn from them. They have so many more levels of economies in their country and they know their place. We have a few economies and we struggle a lot with where we place within them.They believe in a homogeneous population, we have multiculturalism and it's not exactly going the greatest. They believe in their country, we are almost at each others throats ready to go to civil war. They don't regulate the crap out of their industries so that they have become THE global producers of almost everything needed for daily life, we can't even open a dump in California so they pay millions to ship their garbage to another state.

Im not mad at them for flooding this country with inexpensive but fairly decent quality products, I'm mad at my country for not promoting growth from within. Instead of putting money into our own infrastructure we would rather get rich by using another countries.

I also find it hard to believe that anyone that takes this stance buys purely American as so much of what is involved in an Americans life did not come from the US.

I have smaller hands, and hope to not print, so smaller sizes are important to me. That said, I do appreciate the G43X as I mentioned. I haven't heard of the HK P30SK, I will look into it, thanks for your suggestion!
With a proper belt and holster you can carry a bigger gun with very minimal if not zero printing.

I own at least one of all the brands that have been discussed. From my perspective (high atop my own ego) I believe that all of these firearms serve the purpose for which they are intended and all of them do a good job. Things such as trigger pull, site radius, magazine capacity, size and all the other factors are all matters of personal preference. Cost and availability are enormous factors to most enthusiasts. Please notice the example of gang shootings. These miscreants know little or nothing about the weapons that they wave about. Yet, the shooters still manage to hit and kill or wound a great many of their perceived "enemies" even without the benefits of actual training. In summation, I submit to you that if your weapon does the job that you purchased it for, then it is indeed a fine piece of weaponry and deserves your full support.

365, every time. Not really comparable in quality to a Taurus.
Hm-m-m. I'm a retired mechanical engineer and after examining the materials used in the manufacture and the tolerances to which they have been machined, I disagree with your blanket condemnation of the Taurus. But then, I prefer brunettes to blondes too.

With a proper belt and holster you can carry a bigger gun with very minimal if not zero printing.
I have used an M-7 style chest holster to carry my larger framed automatics. Very easy access, should the need arise. I have no concerns about "printing" because I have a concealed carry permit. I'm also an old man and if the "printing" causes a potential assailant to reconsider, then the weapon has served a good purpose without ever having to draw it.

I wouldn't say China hates us. Maybe their government as it is watching our F'd up culture infect theirs and doesn't like that, promotes us as a bad culture to its citizens and they have learned this? I see tons of folks in the PNW that are from China or some country under their wing and they absolutely love America.

There are lots of things we can learn from them. They have so many more levels of economies in their country and they know their place. We have a few economies and we struggle a lot with where we place within them.They believe in a homogeneous population, we have multiculturalism and it's not exactly going the greatest. They believe in their country, we are almost at each others throats ready to go to civil war. They don't regulate the crap out of their industries so that they have become THE global producers of almost everything needed for daily life, we can't even open a dump in California so they pay millions to ship their garbage to another state.

Im not mad at them for flooding this country with inexpensive but fairly decent quality products, I'm mad at my country for not promoting growth from within. Instead of putting money into our own infrastructure we would rather get rich by using another countries.

I also find it hard to believe that anyone that takes this stance buys purely American as so much of what is involved in an Americans life did not come from the US.
Well said. I don't hate the Chinese or anyone. However, my own government seems quite willing to oppress me as much as the Communists. I wonder why?

Like a said above that's the smallest gun I will carry. And in my PERSONAL opinion mouse guns/pocket pistols/subcompacts aren't worth carrying.

Again my opinion. Carry what you want and shoot effectively.
I own and have carried a Kel-Tec .380 and also have a couple of Ruger .380's. I carry them in my pocket 'cause I figure they're better than grabbing my wife and holding her in front of me. I think that it's important to remember that most gun fights take place at extremely close range and as a result it seems that the type of ammunition and the number of rounds that you can put into an assailant are big factors in what you carry.

Everyone is free to do what they wish. But nobody is going to convince me China is our friend. Whether it be balloons that they lie about, their "unbreakable friendship" with Russia or them paying $400 to protestors to protest McCarthy's visit to Taiwan. Nope, not our friends. Therefore I will choose to avoid Chicom whenever possible.

Well said. I don't hate the Chinese or anyone. However, my own government seems quite willing to oppress me as much as the Communists. I wonder why?
Oppression......nah.....nobody here in the States really knows what that's like. China has literally locked entire cities down and starved their citizens over Covid. Yep, they'd rather let their people starve to death than let them go out in public to buy groceries.....with their $4.00/hour paychecks.

Now we have threats from them over their own f-ing balloon, along with their Russian buddies high fiving them every chance they get. It's not good.

I'm honestly surprised at the "liberal" stance some take with China.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top