JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't comment on the GX4, but have a G3C and 365. Easily have put 2k+ through both, no issues with either. Like the way the Taurus handles over the Sig. I carry both without question.

Haters always gonna hate…

14A98D2D-86DD-4418-A892-E4C2FCA2F519.jpeg

Thx for the great info, and I agree, I don't want a manual safety on an EDC CC.

I was just doing some research and apparently both SIG and Taurus have had lawsuits filed against them for defective guns that go off without a trigger pull. Those are different models than what I'm looking at, but still a bit disconcerting.

I may start looking harder at Glock again, not shooting my own equipment or arteries while I'm not pulling the trigger is always a plus.
Can't go wrong with Glock.

Like you I purchased a bunch of Sig products but after reading all the lawsuits and issues I sold them all and strictly carry a Glock.

I carry a G45, G19X or a G17 every single day.

If you can make it work I would advise (as in my own opinion) staying away from subcompacts and pocket pistols.

I did rent the Hellcat, impressive amount of ammo in it, but I didn't really care for the feel or shooting if it. Not sure why. P365 and G43 felt better to me.
Have you shot a 43X or a 48 by chance? Much better than the 43.

Yes, the G43X MOS specifically, I still really love it, it may still win in the end. Going to be looking into the Mossberg MC2SC too though.
If I am forced to carry a "small" gun the 43X is my go to. They also make shield arms mags that hold 15+1. Some people have had great luck with them. I have not so I stick with the OEM 10 round mags.

CE9F33C3-692E-4345-8217-76FE3C6059D8.jpeg

If I am forced to carry a "small" gun the 43X is my go to. They also make shield arms mags that hold 15+1. Some people have had great luck with them. I have not so I stick with the OEM 10 round mags.

View attachment 1399008
Yeah I did a ton of research on those a year ago, saved all the bookmarks in case I land on it for sure. What optic did you go with? I'm leaning toward battery drop in so I don't have to re-zero it.

Yeah I did a ton of research on those a year ago, saved all the bookmarks in case I land on it for sure. What optic did you go with? I'm leaning toward battery drop in so I don't have to re-zero it.
I never liked holosun but I'm running a few of their optics right now and so far I am impressed. The one on the 43X is the EPS or you can get the EPS carry which is a bit smaller. They are closed emitter optics which has been nice so far.

I never liked holosun but I'm running a few of their optics right now and so far I am impressed. The one on the 43X is the EPS or you can get the EPS carry which is a bit smaller. They are closed emitter optics which has been nice so far.
Nice, thx for that, I'll look those up, for the light is that a laser combo? I have one for my Ruger 9E, but it has a swing bar instead of screws, I don't like that it sticks out a little, that's my at home only light. I do like that it's green though, that seems a little tricky to find.

Also - if you were in the military/first responder or are part of GSSF you can get a Glock at blue label pricing. So less than 400 bucks for a G43XMOS.

Nice, thx for that, I'll look those up, for the light is that a laser combo? I have one for my Ruger 9E, but it has a swing bar instead of screws, I don't like that it sticks out a little, that's my at home only light. I do like that it's green though, that seems a little tricky to find.
No lasers on any of my guns. Strictly white light.

Thx for the info, I'm a Veteran, is that blue label pricing from their website?
All you need is to take a copy of your honorable discharge DD214 to a location that does blue label (not all gun shops are verified to sell at that price through Glock). With your DD214 you can buy 2 Glocks at discount every calendar year.

Pricing

Blue label program

Locate a blue label shop

Last Edited:
All you need is to take a copy of your honorable discharge DD214 to a location that does blue label (not all gun shops are verified to sell at that price through Glock). With your DD214 you can buy 2 Glocks at discount every calandra year.

Pricing

Blue label program

Locate a blue label shop
That's really cool, thx for the info!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany