JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The phone call at 8:12 was what I was trying to get the link to start at.

They make some great points overall.
There is a reason many places and cities in particular where you need to go armed and aware because frankly it isn't safe.
Going to be interesting to see what really happens and if there will be a turn around.

I've been sending this to many public leaders, hoping, praying one is dumb enough to start a dialogue with me.

I'm at the point where I'm ready to get involved. I've already spent a few days helping my small city clean up its streets, which the city refused to help with. Stated it was county property and their problem, nice! I'm debating reaching out to a few organizations to help with Forest Grove as I live too close to the problems they are facing.

The audacity of that criminal and criminals like the person in that call truly scare me. The lawless attitude that they can do whatever they want and public leaders allow it, at the same time enforce the tiniest laws on those with anything to lose. It's stomach churning.

I saw the leadership at Washington county already switch from conservative to liberal leaning and I'm worried for the first time that my home is in the path of this new normal where crime is discounted and lawless behavior goes unpunished.

Portland has gotten EXACTLY what it has voted for. I do feel sorry for the conservatives that are unable to leave and obviously did not vote for this mess. Perhaps the Greater Idaho Militia can initiate a rescue operation once they gain control of the conservative counties.

And by rescue, I simply mean extracting the conservatives. After that, the city should be walled off let the rest of the idiots wallow in their own stupidity.

I saw the leadership at Washington county already switch from conservative to liberal leaning and I'm worried for the first time that my home is in the path of this new normal where crime is discounted and lawless behavior goes unpunished.
I try to have a "half full" outlook on life, but my outlook for Oregon is "half empty". Ive watched Wa Co. turn blue, and yes our homes are in the path of this "new normal" that is... Multnomah Co.

1679021977531.png

I'm glad I moved out of Beaverton to more southern climes. Aside from most of the classifieds being up north and two of my kids that still live up there, don't miss it at all.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top