JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been interested in Sigs newer polymer frames. I bought a Sig 2022 9mm and I love it but I think I want something a little lighter and a thinner grip

Is yours a single stack? If so how.many rounds does it hold? Can you pull the trigger a 2nd time on a mis fire?
Can I ask how much yo
It's not a single stack. The minimum round count is 10 (those are the two mags that come with it).
SIG also makes 12 and 15-rd mags for it. I have two mags each of all three different sizes, and an extra one in 12.
Dunno about the second trigger press cuz it's never misfired on me, but I would opine that would be a "no" since there's nothing to re-cock it except the slide cycling.
I paid $530 for mine in April 2018.View attachment 684275
Thanks for the info I really do appreciate it and I'm going to start looking into buying one and as far as the second trigger pull there are some striker-fired pistols that has a second pull on a misfire even without the slide cycling. It's just a nice feature
It's not something that would make me buy a gun or not buy it but given the choice I'd like to have that feature. Thanks a lot for the info I'm really interested in one of these now. I think this is exactly what I'm looking for

German ally gun... well until things changed.
Finnish M39

4F68A59B-3269-4793-B559-07208D07C60B.jpeg 8CC83C99-16DE-4DBC-BE67-1DBB22FC9338.jpeg 36503585-B556-4400-A6FF-0C066859BB6F.jpeg 7DD0E140-03D0-445A-8132-B93C2B31084C.jpeg

My birthday present to myself, a Ruger 22 Charger Pistol, with a TSW (The Secret Weapon) Pistol Brace adapter, a KAK industries pistol tube and a KAK Blade Pistol Stabilzer.
22charger cropped.jpg
Up top is the UTG Scout Rail, and UTG Accu-sync BUIS.

I love it, I just gotta find somewhere to shoot it. Damn this Quarantine closing all the fun places down.

Today's project.
I picked up this Pietta 1851 Navy Sheriff model used online and upon inspection discovered it was NOT as described. I cleaned it and found it in mediocre shape at best, so I decided to go with it and antique my budget smokepole.
It's raining and it's the project of the day.

I stripped the grips.
I removed the bluing because it was nasty.
I antiqued the brass with vinegar and salt fumes and will now clean everything, steel wool it and will reassemble it as soon as some Plum Brown gets here.

20200422_102258.jpg

My birthday present to myself, a Ruger 22 Charger Pistol, with a TSW (The Secret Weapon) Pistol Brace adapter, a KAK industries pistol tube and a KAK Blade Pistol Stabilzer.
View attachment 686899
Up top is the UTG Scout Rail, and UTG Accu-sync BUIS.

I love it, I just gotta find somewhere to shoot it. Damn this Quarantine closing all the fun places down.

closing what places down

Upcoming Events

Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top