JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the ranges near me are closed :<
So to be honest that picture I posted was from last year but that pit is still open.
We were there last week.
The sheriff said as long as we are not in big group of people.
He was not going to stop people from shooting .
There was a few people up there last week but we just kinda spread out and took turns shooting.

So to be honest that picture I posted was from last year but that pit is still open.
We were there last week.
The sheriff said as long as we are not in big group of people.
He was not going to stop people from shooting .
There was a few people up there last week but we just kinda spread out and took turns shooting.

cool . we were so high up last weekend we didnt see any sheriffs

Just to rub it in a little bit.View attachment 687667
You guys are so kind!!! I love the pictures and video of you guys shooting out in beautiful nature for free and having I'm sure 100x a better session then I have ever had! I just feel the love here tonite! I'm not feeling very very jealous and envious to where I dont like any if you anymore!!! You know I'm j/k

That's was a pretty good post to rub it out on me and that's a great spot to shoot at! Your so lucky!!!!
I'd love to see more pics if you ever get around to it

7CA4187F-BBB2-4BB9-B673-28D26E22B620.jpeg I
I think I see a gun somewhere

Those are G10 grips correct? I dont have a 1911 but it's my next buy very very soon and I've never held g19 grips but I just know that's what I want. How do you like them compared to regular plastic, rubber or wood? I'd imagine it would be a huge difference especially when hands are sweaty.
Those came on it not sure what kind.
I have a Kimber that has g10. I think I can't remember.
And I actually never shot this gun with the stock grips on it. IMG_20190227_124611.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR