JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been interested in Sigs newer polymer frames. I bought a Sig 2022 9mm and I love it but I think I want something a little lighter and a thinner grip

Is yours a single stack? If so how.many rounds does it hold? Can you pull the trigger a 2nd time on a mis fire?
Can I ask how much yo
It's not a single stack. The minimum round count is 10 (those are the two mags that come with it).
SIG also makes 12 and 15-rd mags for it. I have two mags each of all three different sizes, and an extra one in 12.
Dunno about the second trigger press cuz it's never misfired on me, but I would opine that would be a "no" since there's nothing to re-cock it except the slide cycling.
I paid $530 for mine in April 2018.View attachment 684275
Thanks for the info I really do appreciate it and I'm going to start looking into buying one and as far as the second trigger pull there are some striker-fired pistols that has a second pull on a misfire even without the slide cycling. It's just a nice feature
It's not something that would make me buy a gun or not buy it but given the choice I'd like to have that feature. Thanks a lot for the info I'm really interested in one of these now. I think this is exactly what I'm looking for

German ally gun... well until things changed.
Finnish M39

4F68A59B-3269-4793-B559-07208D07C60B.jpeg 8CC83C99-16DE-4DBC-BE67-1DBB22FC9338.jpeg 36503585-B556-4400-A6FF-0C066859BB6F.jpeg 7DD0E140-03D0-445A-8132-B93C2B31084C.jpeg

My birthday present to myself, a Ruger 22 Charger Pistol, with a TSW (The Secret Weapon) Pistol Brace adapter, a KAK industries pistol tube and a KAK Blade Pistol Stabilzer.
22charger cropped.jpg
Up top is the UTG Scout Rail, and UTG Accu-sync BUIS.

I love it, I just gotta find somewhere to shoot it. Damn this Quarantine closing all the fun places down.

Today's project.
I picked up this Pietta 1851 Navy Sheriff model used online and upon inspection discovered it was NOT as described. I cleaned it and found it in mediocre shape at best, so I decided to go with it and antique my budget smokepole.
It's raining and it's the project of the day.

I stripped the grips.
I removed the bluing because it was nasty.
I antiqued the brass with vinegar and salt fumes and will now clean everything, steel wool it and will reassemble it as soon as some Plum Brown gets here.

20200422_102258.jpg

My birthday present to myself, a Ruger 22 Charger Pistol, with a TSW (The Secret Weapon) Pistol Brace adapter, a KAK industries pistol tube and a KAK Blade Pistol Stabilzer.
View attachment 686899
Up top is the UTG Scout Rail, and UTG Accu-sync BUIS.

I love it, I just gotta find somewhere to shoot it. Damn this Quarantine closing all the fun places down.

closing what places down

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR