JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked this one up recently at Oregon Arms Collectors monthly collector gun show. It's a pretty decent old Remington Rolling Block #1 Sporting Rifle. It started life as a mundane .38 Long, but I'd guess the bore was bad form too much BP ammo, and somebody relined it to .357" liner and chambered it to .38 Special. A much better caliber for my use, and no heeled bullets to mess with for reloading!
Should be a fun plinker, and in a few weeks I'll take it along to our annual long range shoot and see how far I can stretch it out! I added a vernier tang sight, and Beach Combination front sight to it for more accurate shooting.

gZIDwZTl.jpg

WGD2OlRl.jpg

O2P7DWwl.jpg

Left column, top to bottom:

P227 Tactical .45 ACP
P224 SAS . 40
P229 .22LR conversion slide
P229 .40
P229 .40
P229 9mm

SIGness.png

Middle column, top to bottom:

P2022 9mm
P226 9mm
Mk25 9mm
P226 .40

Right column
P226 .22 LR conversion slide
P226 .357 slide
P226 .40 slide

Sorry for the poor cell phone pic and bad lighting.

Do I have the SIGness?

My pistols!
2019-05-23 resized.jpg
AR-15 Pistol Components
  • Ruger AR556 Lower
  • BCM Mod 3 Grip
  • KAK Industries Shockwave Pistol stabilizer and Buffer tube
  • PSA 8.5"(1:7 twist barrel) Complete upper with M-LOK freefloat handguard
  • A2 Birdcage flash hider
  • UTG Accu-sync BUIS's
  • UTG Reflex sight 3.9" 4MOA dot and 58 MOA circle reticle
  • Some random MLOK AFG
  • Magpul 1-2 point sling COPY (LMAO)
H&K P2000sk V3 9mm (Up for trade, see handgun classifieds :p )

Ruger LCPII with BORAII Kydex trigger guard pocket holster, Hyve +2 baseplate.

I am very interested in these sights for my 357, I have no problem with the round apertures on my ARs, but I put a Troy Industries rear sight withe the dioptic (diamond shaped) aperture, and looking through it did something to my vision, got very blurry. I wonder if these would affect me the same way? The stock sights work great, but getting the sights aligned is slow. I would like something that picks up the sight picture a little quicker

I
I am very interested in these sights for my 357, I have no problem with the round apertures on my ARs, but I put a Troy Industries rear sight withe the dioptic (diamond shaped) aperture, and looking through it did something to my vision, got very blurry. I wonder if these would affect me the same way? The stock sights work great, but getting the sights aligned is slow. I would like something that picks up the sight picture a little quicker
noticed when I'm inside with low light and unnatural light the Cloverleaf kind of blurs out and it just looks like a circle but when I'm out in the sun and the natural light everything brightens up and the fiber optic really helps clear things up where you need to be lined up. They also have a round aperture for it and a clover leaf with the red fiber optic

27E51C58-40B8-42C5-9029-F18B3EE40763.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads