JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
$450....savage model 10 predator .260 Remington A8628E55-6B61-4EF2-B977-D3095C8F2B4E.jpeg

I finally managed to find some wood for 1 of my vz58/2008 rifles...

the stock I bought from a guy in Albania, the grip and lower handguard are from gunbroker and the upper handguard was from centerfire systems...now i need to find wood for my bayonet
20190504_185824.jpg 20190504_185810.jpg

Delasangre2431, I like yer style, how's the recoil with the suppressor?

I tried it once with the A3 stock and didn't care for it

f0b58c3a-1525-40bf-bfec-635fc2aadeb8.jpg

so I got a club foot stock with the heavy buffer and it's a smooth now, I also found out steel mags don't feed reliably ...

PTR-52-PSR.jpg

Delasangre2431, I like yer style, how's the recoil with the suppressor?

I tried it once with the A3 stock and didn't care for it

so I got a club foot stock with the heavy buffer and it's a smooth now, I also found out steel mags don't feed reliably ...

Recoil wasn't much different with the suppressor, its pretty good.

And I agree, the steel mags with the exception of Hungarian 20 round tanker mags do not feed. I stick to P-mags, Polish polymer or Bulgarian Polymer. 20170909_221537.jpg 20181020_130755.jpg received_10206720086879091.jpeg

I built an AMD-65 years ago & I've still got a bunch of the Hungarian mags and I still get an occasional mis-feed, but I ran across some 20 round P-mags and they have been flawless ... I like the look of the Polish slab-sides better as they are a very close match to the grain on the plastic furniture.

I like your furniture options! How's that 40 work for you?

By the way, mine was built by Parabelum Combat Systems, I wish I'd had them put the picitinny rail on it Who made yours?

B4-C2-EDE0-1-E41-4075-A76-F-FA9-B4-AD3-E57-C.jpg

Last Edited:
I built an AMD-65 years ago & I've still got a bunch of the Hungarian mags and I still get an occasional mis-feed, but I ran across some 20 round P-mags and they have been flawless ... I like the look of the Polish slab-sides better as they are a very close match to the grain on the plastic furniture.

I like your furniture options! How's that 40 work for you?

By the way, mine was built by Parabelum Combat Systems, I wish I'd had them put the picitinny rail on it Who made yours?

I have to do more testing on the 40, I have some 10 rounders that are the same flat black polymer and all the 40s and 10s are questionable, some work fine some don't so I pull them out of rotation. Never had a single issue with P-mag or the clear polymer ones so those are what I stick to.

Mine is a PTR-32P.

Do you run yours suppressed?

I do with the clubfoot stock, I've got a YHM Ti30 suppressor that works pretty well and I usually shoot it in full-auto with my registered sear.

I wish I'd waited a little longer for PTR but they said they weren't building any more Mine was mid-build when they announced the Gen2 ... I think Atlantic has the 32 for about 1/2 of what I paid for the parts and the builder fee. But it is nice!

I do with the clubfoot stock, I've got a YHM Ti30 suppressor that works pretty well and I usually shoot it in full-auto with my registered sear.

I wish I'd waited a little longer for PTR but they said they weren't building any more Mine was mid-build when they announced the Gen2 ... I think Atlantic has the 32 for about 1/2 of what I paid for the parts and the builder fee. But it is nice!
Oh very nice, I wish I could afford a sear haha. I will say the gun isn't perfect and I had to rebarrel it to get 5/8x24 so I'm probably in it what you are into yours.

This one started life as an off-the-shelf Tikka T3 Lite Stainless in .300 WSM

I replaced the plastic factory stock with a Boyd's 'Heritage' laminated stock in Royal color with the Scale texture pattern and a Limbsaver recoil pad.

Added a Witt Machine & Tool clamp-on muzzle brake (amazing difference in recoil... as in nearly non-existent now!)

Scope is a Burris Eliminator III 4-16x50
20161127_170801.jpg 20161127_170318.jpg 20161127_170310.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews