JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bath time after range day last week.
Glock 30s
Glock 17 Gen 4 Talo edition with Ameriglo sights
Ruger lcp (hoping to get this off to @Velzey for cerakote soon)
ATI firepower Xtreme 1911 government (I love this pistol more than the others. Gonna add some things to it soon.)
IMG_20190409_001557489.jpg

Bath time after range day last week.
Glock 30s
Glock 17 Gen 4 Talo edition with Ameriglo sights
Ruger lcp (hoping to get this off to @Velzey for cerakote soon)
ATI firepower Xtreme 1911 government (I love this pistol more than the others. Gonna add some things to it soon.)
View attachment 569667

That looks like my house when the kids come home on the weekend:) Nothing like the smell of gunpowder & Hoppes in the morning!

Here's mine!

NICE!
Did you see the video on Youtube where they were using something like 785 grain rounds?
They called it Tyrannosaurus Rex Ammo.:eek:
They dang near killed themselves. I wouldn't even begin to try that....don't want to destroy my gun OR myself.
I found some easy 300 grain loads for playing with.
I'll buy some 450s just in case a polar bear ever wanders into my yard;):rolleyes::D

Absolutely. My youngest daughter shot the neighbor's when she was sixteen. She doubled it and it scared the livin' bejeezus out of her. She's 20 now...and I'm not sure if she'll shoot mine.

I'm only 5'1".....so this is a load of gun for me to hang onto, but it's such a major thrill that I couldn't pass up the chance to own one:)

Absolutely. My youngest daughter shot the neighbor's when she was sixteen. She doubled it and it scared the livin' bejeezus out of her. She's 20 now...and I'm not sure if she'll shoot mine.

I'm only 5'1".....so this is a load of gun for me to hang onto, but it's such a major thrill that I couldn't pass up the chance to own one:)
It will get your attention for sure. You sound like someone who I shouldn't get on my bad side:p. At 5'1" you are tougher than most people I know!!!

It will get your attention for sure. You sound like someone who I shouldn't get on my bad side:p. At 5'1" you are tougher than most people I know!!!

Awwww....thanks!
I've been teaching firearms classes for over 20 years now:)
I just can't help myself. I'm like most men when it comes to guns. I hide them from my husband!
(Only for a little while though. He likes to shoot them so he doesn't get too mad at me for buying them!)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top