JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did you just reference @Stomper and imply that he grew up?

Truth be told.... was never into the whole "super hero" thing. Those capes will get you killed EVERY TIME!

;)
2a5d467709eb4f44fb80f4fb4949153b.jpg

First he builds guns the likes of a marvel character then he quotes a line from The Incredibles. I think you might be right @Mygrainman

Then again, I'm not much better off for knowing all of these things either.

My newly updated classic P228. Basic black 1994 model updated with Meprolight night sights, modern take-down lever, Grayguns P-SAIT adjustable trigger, SRT trigger kit, Hogue G10 grips and an electroless nickel plating for the slide, hammer and controls by Cummings Custom Refinishing.

Sig P228 Two-Tone MK2.jpg

I just got back from the FFL with a new S&W Model 29. What can I say ... it made my day.

View attachment 447614

I have an old stainless 629. Since my Super Blackhawks have taken over the lions share of my .44 duties, I probably haven't shot my 629 more than a few times in 10+ years. And there's no real rationality to that. It is a fine shooter. Seeing your beautiful 29 has caused me to decide to take mine out of hibernation.:cool:

P1050492.JPG

Last Edited:
So, I promised some guys in another thread that I'd be posting pictures of my new custom Gen 4 Glock 19 after I picked it up from the gunsmith today. Unfortunately, they weren't done with the magwell yet so that isn't pictures. My new barrel hasn't come in the mail yet, and I'm still deciding between the Agency Arms trigger shoe or a Apex Tactical trigger shoe... so it's not fully complete yet, but damn close.

I'm considering switching to an APL-C light and getting another T.Rex Arms Raptor for it but I'm unsure as of yet. Need to carry it more and see if the TLR-1 HL is too much for me or not.

Otherwise, I had a trigger job done, full grip work, double undercut on the trigger guard, slide work to deepen the factory serrations and front serrations added, and Cerakote the slide battleworn black base with tungsten.

Aftermarket parts:
Glockstore rectangular extended magazine release
Glock OEM extended slide stop
Agency Arms G19 magwell
Agency Arms midline fluted TiN barrel
Taran Tactical blackout rear / red riber optic front sights
TLR-1 HL
T.Rex Arms Raptor IWB Holster
Taran Tactical +0 magazine bases

image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image6.jpeg image7.jpeg image8.jpeg image9.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top