JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used two different colors of dura coat fire arms paint IMAG0534.jpg IMAG0531.jpg

Are there no provisions for family transfers under Washinton's wonderful :)confused:) bgc law?
YOU can give a gun to your son or daughter if they old enough or a son or daughter can give a gun to parent or husband to wife or vise versa but I can't give a gun to my sister or brother lol that's what one of my Co workers told me and his wife is BATF agent

Nice showing you got there Derek1167
But neglecting to show off your flintlock?!
Really are ya trying to kill me here?! :D

Welcome to the forum ! BTW.
Andy
Thanks, Andy. I'll get a picture of my flintlock up later today. Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to get her out in years and just brought her out to Washington. She was back home in PA.

edslhead, I've got a Tikka T3x .308 in the KRG chassis and the optic is a Leupold Mark 4 LR/T. I'm using the Magpul AICS pmag on her.
Thanks. Nice setup:D. I'll have to see If Magpul makes a long action mag. I robbed the 700 action out of mine for elk huntin then decided to go a different cal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top