JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This followed me home several weeks ago. Thought I had posted in this thread but must have been a different thread.

Kimber Micro 9 with a Sig 938 extended mag... I've had only one failure to feed out of some 500 rounds through it. That one failure was my own 130 LHP, a thump on the back of the slide and it dropped right into battery.

Very pleased with fit, finish, quality and performance... It really needs night sights tough... Perhaps after the holidays... image.jpeg

Thankfully I've got a box, thing is nearly 120 years old so I probably won't be going through many rounds with it, sure be nice to take a couple shots and think back on it's history though.

A little update, i got my barrel and wood

Still need to mill out the upper, tap the bcg for charging handle, mill the bottom of the bolt carrier to clear the magazine etc

20161130_172949.jpg

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile- I wasn't able to post for some reason, and I could get ahold of any moderators. But anyways I bought a new rifle- a Smith & Wesson M&P-15T. I'll be able to pick her up from CA gun jail on Saturday- can't wait to get started upgrading her.

Geno

15230798_1298689933517081_8864124910412027162_n.jpg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top