JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a range where I take my own ammo. The place I go now is great but spendy as you have to buy their ammo, plus the lane fee. I live in the Beaverton/Aloha area.

Looking for a range where I take my own ammo. The place I go now is great but spendy as you have to buy their ammo, plus the lane fee. I live in the Beaverton/Aloha area.
Just curious... what distances are you looking to shoot? Auto, semi-auto, bolt, handgun, airgun, etc. ? Never heard of Clark Rifles, going to have to check that out myself. Although ultimately I hope to shoot regularly at Tri-cities, just things are outta control right now to say the least for me.

Just curious... what distances are you looking to shoot? Auto, semi-auto, bolt, handgun, airgun, etc. ? Never heard of Clark Rifles, going to have to check that out myself. Although ultimately I hope to shoot regularly at Tri-cities, just things are outta control right now to say the least for me.

I'm a member at Clark. Shooting can be done from 7 yards (pistol) out to 300 yards for rifles. Excellent facility, top notch RSO's and an overall friendly and welcoming environment. I can't say the same from my personal experiences at Tri-County.

For pistol range safefire in camas is 20$ per hour you have to buy their targets (or .75 each to brig your own) no steel core ammo otherwise shoot what you bring up to 30-06 but only 25 yards. Beautiful clean new range.

For rifle up to 100yd Clark county gun club is decent and about 20$ a day they also have 25yd pistol and 50yd rimfire.

Johnson Creek. Private, small, bring your own ammo. Only restrictions is no magnum loads and no rifle (except 22LR). But you get your own access card so you come and go as you please. Bring your own targets or buy theirs(cheap, pay via honor box).
I'm in Beaverton and yes it's a bit of a drive but it's nicely maintained and a nice place to go when you need some "me" time.

Are you saying they'll put me on the list now? Ive tried several times and they always say no. Last time was about year and a half ago. If things have changed I'll run out there.

Update, I called em and did get on the list.

Last Edited:

I'm happy to meet you sometime at Tri County and show you around.
At least you can see for yourself if it's a range you'd like to join.
Let me know...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR