JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just curious... what distances are you looking to shoot? Auto, semi-auto, bolt, handgun, airgun, etc. ? Never heard of Clark Rifles, going to have to check that out myself. Although ultimately I hope to shoot regularly at Tri-cities, just things are outta control right now to say the least for me.
Handgun.

This type of waiting list stuff was common in Kalifornia and it was a pain. It's the price of civilization in general, urbanization and a nod to Agenda 21.

@BAC19 if you're ever down in Josephine County, OR the JoCo Sportsman's Park is a very nice range and you can shoot up to 300 yards. Not super long, but not bad for most.

Last Edited:
Looking for a range where I take my own ammo. The place I go now is great but spendy as you have to buy their ammo, plus the lane fee. I live in the Beaverton/Aloha area.

I joined the TCGC waitlist last year around March or April, and became a new member June of this year. At NMO (new member orientation) my group was told that they are working on streamlining the process, and it should start soon (tm) not taking as long.

I called the pres ( Clark rifles )and they are putting people on the wait list now. He said about a year out to join. Sweet!!:D
Thanks for the heads up.

I called the pres ( Clark rifles )and they are putting people on the wait list now. He said about a year out to join. Sweet!!:D
Thanks for the heads up.

Hands down the best range in the area. The only one I've been to that made me want to be a member after my first visit as a guest. I can't recommend them enough!

More like HOUR and 45 minutes from Hillsboro.
Clark Rifles is 30 minute drive from my home in Vancouver. I have been a member for over 30 years.
More and more rules and restrictions have crept into Clark as it has in most clubs in this area. Not
as bad as TCGC but we are getting there.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads