JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Clark Rifles is 30 minute drive from my home in Vancouver. I have been a member for over 30 years.
More and more rules and restrictions have crept into Clark as it has in most clubs in this area. Not
as bad as TCGC but we are getting there.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Clark is still the best range around. Great people and usually pretty quiet. All the new rules are because of stupid neighbors that won't just leave us alone. :(

Clark is still the best range around. Great people and usually pretty quiet. All the new rules are because of stupid neighbors that won't just leave us alone. :(

Douglas Ridge had to close their trap/skeet range for several years after one former member got a stick up his azz and decided to sick the feds on the club for lead contamination of the local environment. Cost the club a ton of money, time and effort to get that range back up and running, which included buying and installing a 'shot curtain' to keep any lead shot within a certain boundary. People suck, big time.

Douglas Ridge had to close their trap/skeet range for several years after one former member got a stick up his azz and decided to sick the feds on the club for lead contamination of the local environment. Cost the club a ton of money, time and effort to get that range back up and running, which included buying and installing a 'shot curtain' to keep any lead shot within a certain boundary. People suck, big time.

Yes yes they do. Usually they have no clue. If you don't want to listen to the range then why do they buy next to one? I don't understand the complete stupidity. I mean I love guns and shooting and I wouldn't want to live next to it! :D

Yes yes they do. Usually they have no clue. If you don't want to listen to the range then why do they buy next to one? I don't understand the complete stupidity. I mean I love guns and shooting and I wouldn't want to live next to it! :D

Having been up there, I see no reason for anyone to complain about Clark. Definitely one of the best run clubs I've been to, and really a nice, quiet location. It's the same BS as people that buy next to a damn racetrack or airport then try to get them shut down for noise. :mad::mad::mad:

If you like being treated like a kid, join tricounty. Personally, I slowed down. I used to go 2-3 times a week, now its 2-3 times a month. I hate being told the same thing over and over again, and getting my id checked by the same rso. I'm like damn I just saw you 30mins agoo_O

If you like being treated like a kid, join tricounty. Personally, I slowed down. I used to go 2-3 times a week, now its 2-3 times a month. I hate being told the same thing over and over again, and getting my id checked by the same rso. I'm like damn I just saw you 30mins agoo_O
What is your favorite range? I applied for membership at Tri-County (on the waiting list).

Lol the indoor range in MT Vernon WA .
I went on Wednesday at about 13:00
Two other people there and they have 14 Lanes
I know. I'm finding the ranges in the Beaverton area are busy, have very limited hours, and are EXPENSIVE. Can't bring your own ammo, if you do they have to inspect it for a fee. Can't bring your own targets, have to buy theirs. All this plus the lane fees add up. I'm checking out some of the outlying areas - I'd be willing to pay a few bucks on gas to save on everything else. I know everything costs money, there are overhead expenses, etc. But I can easily shoot up a 100 rounds now - average cost with my Veteran's discount is easily $50 an outing. I'm whining I know...whatever.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top