JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am in Oklahoma watching this on FOX. They were saying no one heard shots, speculation of a suppressor. Any confirmation on this?

Prayers out to all the kids and their families.
On the radio they had an interview with a student in lockdown. He said he heard no shots so it must have been a suppressor he speculated. No confirmation on that.

On the radio they had an interview with a student in lockdown. He said he heard no shots so it must have been a suppressor he speculated. No confirmation on that.

On fox they talked about that but they also said they had reports of people that DID hear shots, so its hard to say. I really hope not..

Christ, when are they going to wise up and arm a few good people in these Schools? That and several CHL holders scattered about these campuses would reduce this crap dramatically.

Screw these gun free zones! Damn these asinine rules and the people who make them.

I LOVE how the media kept saying IT WAS GUN FREE ZONE and acting shocked how this could have happened in such a place.

My condolences to the families affected by this senseless tragedy.:(

No surprises here, liberals are their own worst enemy....

Like someone also mentioned that if relatives would start reaming the legislators that "We have to pass more gun control laws" with litigation, then and only then this crap will get looked at for a solution instead of OPPRESSION!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

As somebody who has lived in Roseburg and use to attend the nearby Rogue Community College all I can say is I am heart-broken and my prayers go out to the families who lost their loved ones.

But, will I just mourn? NO!! HELL NO!! I demand justice! Obama and the liberals are the real murderers by denying these people their Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

They were massacred like helpless sheep thanks to these criminals in the White House and serving as our politicians, who are suppose to be protecting our people and following our laws.

And, what will these government thugs do as a result of this? They will now try to make more gun restrictions and even outright ban guns if they can, so that they can be more empowered and their subjects be weaker and more helpless than ever!

Maybe what we need is civil disobedience! Maybe it is about time people bring their rifles and handguns to school with them. In fact, in most states this is not even a crime beyond just trespassing. What risk do you even have except being told to leave? Just like when they told black people in the Jim Crow era to move to the back of the bus. In fact, it was civil disobedience that started the wave of empowerment of black people in the South. This is when law makers and politicians eventually had to support the Constitutional rights of these people, because they took the initiative to stop being abused.

And, unless we are totally disarmed and controlled society as Nazi Germany, there will never be an end to shootings. However, a rational-minded and free society can thwart and prevent most of these. If Americans are totally disarmed (which will never happen, I HOPE), then it will be the government who ends up performing mass shootings and it will be not called murder, but rather "national defense".

The government never looks to help protect our people from this bloodshed, but rather just empower themselves and restrict this type of magazine and that type of gun. OH no, please God forbid anybody thinks something as ludicrous as allowing students to carry guns or hiring armed guards to protect our schools! NO, we don't want that, after all, that may actually work and makes people stronger and the government weaker!

When will law abiding Americans stop being abused and stand up for their rights? The real criminals are in our government.

Last Edited:
apparently he posted on 4chan last night his plans they were egging him on.

The very first piece of legislation will be a magazine ban. Get what you can before they are back in session.

Found this on Seattle news site.

Former Umpqua Community College president Joe Olson says the school has one security officer on duty at a time and that person isn't armed. He says last year, one of the biggest debates on campus was whether the school should have armed security officers. He says the college had three training exercises with local law agencies in the past two years, "but you can never be prepared for something like this."

Olson says he suspects Thursday's shooting will start a discussion across the country about how community colleges prepare for something like this.

Sorry but it is all politics, gun free murder zones set up by progressives have let killers have free reign to murder our families.

Edited to add, I have no idea if this school is gun free zone, I was making general point.

Sheriff confirmed school policy makes it a Gun Free Zone. No Armed personnel.
Interesting on a press conference they asked about a recent Facebook threat about kids not
to go to school today. A poster here this morning also reported that may have occurred and one know the source ?

Interesting on a press conference they asked about a recent Facebook threat about kids not
to go to school today. A poster here this morning also reported that may have occurred and one know the source ?

he posted on 4chan last night. the thread is now gone. others were telling him what guns to use and how to kill as many people as possible, like herd them all into one side of the room before shooting.

partial screenshot before it was taken down:
http://i.imgur.com/F90JrJW.jpg

Saw it but this site won't let me post other websites.

he posted on 4chan last night. the thread is now gone. others were telling him what guns to use and how to kill as many people as possible, like herd them all into one side of the room before shooting.

Thanks Bolos, my sons wives brother was at the school luckily far away.
Everyone we know was and is safe. The response in our town is not oh no guns, its ok whoms arming up
this sh*t wont be tolerated here. And thats why I love this conservative town !:)

Thanks Bolos, my sons wives brother was at the school luckily far away.
Everyone we know was and is safe. The response in our town is not oh no guns, its ok whoms arming up
this sh*t wont be tolerated here. And thats why I love this conservative town !:)

Bolus have you reported this I guess many must know by now.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top