JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My adult son is bi polar. It's easy to be in denial about your own children. His mother and I divorced when he was six years old. Recognizing his self destructive tendencies his mother
discouraged him when he was younger from having a motorcycle but he has had guns all of his life and hunts. When he is on his meds he is intelligent and likable. When he isn't it's like he has a dual personality. He has never in his life demonstrated any violent tendency against any person but he does experience periods of irrational behavior and depression . He is 52 years old. If he was living in my house I would not have a loaded gun readily available.

Well, then maybe we should start putting up "no liberals-progressives" signs everywhere.
Precisely... how can we trust people who hold these dangerous, violent radical ideologies with the safety of our children?

[hysterical Meryl Streep wailing voice]"We need STRICT Prog Control laws... FOR THE CHILDREN! Won't somebody PLEASE Think Of The Poor Children?!"

Interesting UCC is posting for many new instructor jobs and positions.
Think maybe people do not feel safe there ?:rolleyes:

Posted today: 11/06/2015

Human Resources.

UCC

• Executive Director of UCC Foundation? Grant Accountant? Director of Student Support & Wellness
  • Security Officer - Part-time?
  • Part-time Instructors o Business o Accounting o Writing o Dental Assisting o Science o Nursing o & many more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top