JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Shooting in Roseburg at UCC reported 15 kids killed, 22 injured numbers may rise
according to local PD.

UCC is a Gun FREE zone, by policy not by law.

Approx 10:30 - 10:45 this morning shootring.

11:18
Update according to scanner building being cleared systematically.
Reported one suspect down -30

Local Media reports at 11:30 Last reports 22 Injured, 15 reported dead .

The above has now been confirmed as of 11:45 am

Removed shooters name and pic, not glorifying this POS !

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus.. Whats wrong with people!

I guerentee this is going to eff up firearm rights, sales, ammo and mag availability.

I know its selfish.. But I guarantee you the buzz word is going to be all about bans. Despite what the circumstances are.

Yet another crazy with a firearm and a vendetta, yet we're going to get punished, as always.

Hey Oregon, how'd that SB941 stop a mass shooting again?

I am not to far from the College, but can not get confirmation on injured or killed.
Not trying to be all statistical but as one can imagine the info is flying so trying to get a confirmation .
There was indeed a shooting, and a suspect down, the injuries and or deaths seem to be fluctuating.

Per MSN's latest - 15 dead

<broken link removed>

This madness has to stop. I feel for the victim's families, such a tragic loss.

Sadly, I fear for our rights too, this will no doubt cause our rights great harm in the next legislative session. "See SB941 didn't go far enough, we need even more restrictions!"

Last reports 22 Injured, 15 reported dead .
Per MSN's latest - 15 dead

<broken link removed>

This madness has to stop. I feel for the victim's families, such a tragic loss.

Sadly, I fear for our rights too, this will no doubt cause our rights great harm in the next legislative session. "See SB941 didn't go far enough, we need even more restrictions!"
Thank you Etrain for the conformation .

I wonder how many mass-shootings never become mass shootings because a "good guy with a gun" was able to stop it where it started? That's the problem with that sentiment.... there's no way to tally up the number of people who didn't die, because they were prevented from being mowed down to begin with.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top