JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gonna be lots of SB 941 talk here real soon. Hope the NRA gets on it quick, so that when we start talking about this it doesn't end up like Kommiefornia.

No BGC is going to prevent crazy. Which is exactly what this is.

I don't trust any msm on reports until the sheriff or someone comes on and says some facts.

CNN found out after newtown if they push a bunch of BS their rating climb, then did the same thing for the boston bombing.

I'll wait to get the real facts.

So sad. No reason for this, and again, I'm wish they would start blaming the parents for this crap.
Too many crazy kids being raised and not monitored or taught to control their emotions.
Too many, "everyone gets a trophy kids" going crazy.

And now a mass shooting at Snyder hall @10:30 this morning in roseburg
At the Umpqua university.
It appears the shooter is down, but reports are that there are a large number dead and many wounded.

The madness won't stop, but legal firearms owners will bear the burden I fear.
My thoughts and prayers to the family's and victims.

This is probably the best angle, its not that we should be playing the defensive, we should talk about this issue on the offensive.

Unarmed no firearm zones like this are targets by weak psychopaths.
I believe its a UofO extension, so no carry would have been there, luckily the state police are one block literally away.

Was reading on another site someone posted a warning yesterday to not go to school today. Back east has more news than we do but can't bring it here to post cause this site won't let me.

I don't trust any msm on reports until the sheriff or someone comes on and says some facts.

CNN found out after newtown if they push a bunch of BS their rating climb, then did the same thing for the boston bombing.

I'll wait to get the real facts.

So sad. No reason for this, and again, I'm wish they would start blaming the parents for this crap.
Too many crazy kids being raised and not monitored or taught to control their emotions.
Too many, "everyone gets a trophy kids" going crazy.

All I can tell you is allot has been confirmed on the police scanners, apparently a downed subject was taken to mercy hospital according to the fire scanner.

God damn crazy bastards. Just gives our wonderful lawmakers another reason to pass even more useless laws even though the ones they already have do nothing.

I say it's what happens when you live under the oppressive progressives liberal government, it drives people crazy.o_O Now watch how they answer it, more oppressive laws.

I believe its a UofO extension, so no carry would have been there, luckily the state police are one block literally away.

One block away...for all the good that did.

Just last week there was a discussion about arming security at PSU. One girl interviewed said "we don't need them to be armed, it makes me uncomfortable. Besides, the police precinct is only 3 blocks away."

Funny, what makes ME uncomfortable is creating large places, full of unarmed people, then advertising that fact to the very small number of nutcases out there. THAT makes me uncomfortable. Armed security, armed police, armed military and armed law-abiding citizens provide me comfort. But then again, I'm not a wuss.

The fact is that only YOU have the best opportunity to save your own backside. Waiting on others to do it can get you dead before they can respond.

Last Edited:
One block away...for all the good that did.

Just last week there was a discussion about arming security at PSU. One girl interviewed said "we don't need them to be armed, it makes me uncomfortable. Besides, the police precinct is only 3 blocks away. "

The fact is that only YOU have the best opportunity to save your own backside. Waiting on others to do it can get you dead before they can respond.

Very true, by the time they got there many were injured and killed. This is actually a good example even with cops on the door step it stopped nothing.

I hate the debate and crying about gun bans or restrictions.

When are the families that suffer in this going to start suing the lawmakers for passing ridiculous laws and not trying to find a solution that will help solve the problem.

Personally if I had a kid in a college I would buy them a gun and all the training they needed to feel comfortable carrying and make them carry daily. Luckily my daughter is 2 1/2 and my boy in still in momma's belly. I fear for their future

Man this people make me so angry.

News helicoptered showing buzzing my house all over Gees, they are setting up a media section so much more updates should become clear soon.

Anyone want to take bets the shooter is another douchenozzle looking for fame at any price? Shoot one person and it's nothing; shoot up a school and it's all day coverage on CNN,MSNBC,FOX,and if you can get BBC and Al Jazeera, well, you've made the big time. :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top