JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
he posted on 4chan last night. the thread is now gone. others were telling him what guns to use and how to kill as many people as possible, like herd them all into one side of the room before shooting.

partial screenshot before it was taken down:
http://i.imgur.com/F90JrJW.jpg

That screen shot shows a group of people that are beyond f'd up. Holy frickin' crap.

How about we track down every single one of the little basement dwelling ba$tards that told him to do it and prosecute them for inciting this event.

And they think gun owners are the crazy ones. Social media is responsible, I'm willing to bet, for more of these incidents than any other possible source, including gun ownership.

Damn. We are in for a very rough ride.

Side note - his avatar on 4Chan appears to show a stainless Taurus 92. I wonder if we'll find that's the weapon (or one of the weapons) he used.

"Today's shooting in Roseburg is a heartbreaking tragedy, and my thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families. I want to extend my deepest gratitude to Roseburg's first responders for their work in responding to the event. Once we know more about what happened today, I plan to work with my colleagues in Congress to find ways to prevent tragedies such as these," DeFazio said.

Really? :rolleyes:

Oregon is the example of how to protect our schools.

Remember the mass shooting at Reynolds high school?

Right!

That's because armed Cops at the school took the guy out after one kid and a teacher was shot.
So if people want to talk about ''Guns not feeling wright in our school''.

Bring up Reynolds.

"Today's shooting in Roseburg is a heartbreaking tragedy, and my thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families. I want to extend my deepest gratitude to Roseburg's first responders for their work in responding to the event. Once we know more about what happened today, I plan to work with my colleagues in Congress to find ways to prevent tragedies such as these," DeFazio said.

Translated: We need to eliminate guns so the good people can be more easily slaughtered by the bad.

My stomach is going to churn for a while over what those morons on the social media site said to this guy. I wonder if any of them will feel any guilt over being party to murder?

Thoughts of prayers from me and mrs tac to all those bereaved and affected on this terrible tragedy in our beloved Oregon.

tac and mrs tac and famb

The community here is small only a 107,000 in a county the size of the state of Newyork.
This will probably affect many here for awhile.

My stomach is going to churn for a while over what those morons on the social media site said to this guy. I wonder if any of them will feel any guilt over being party to murder?

It's typical of social media to be turds, entire net would get civil if your name and address was posted next to what you say. Scum hides on the net.

Prevent? Wouldn't that mean no more free society?

It is very sad, and its a real shame when schools advertise GUN FREE ZONE, what if they had signs that said. ARMED SECURITY ON SITE. I know, too little too late, but, what if??

Tell you guys, when it happens in your community its a weird feeling.
I never wanted to know what it felt like, but to have one of these happen here is
not a very good feeling. It feels like a movie not something that would occur 2 miles from your house.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top