JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How many more school shootings until Americans finally say," Enough!! Let our students be able to protect themselves just like the rest of Americans!" Our college students are not worthy of being able to defend themselves?

Our filthy, corrupt politicians murdered these kids. Whackjobs are just what they are whackjobs. It is our politicians who forbid our college students from the God given right of self-defense.

It's time we stop looking at the inevitable psychopaths and look at our scummy politicians who leap for joy when the blood pours from our schools that they may be the one to have the honor to push through a gun ban that will give them movie star status in the Liberal community.

Who murdered these students? I am pointing my fingers at the politicians and I think they should answer for the blood. The politicians will point the finger at law-abiding gun owners. But, was it law abiding gun owners who restricted the rights of these students from being able to arm and defend themselves on American soil?

What grounds did these scummy fascist pig politicians have in denying these students their inalienable rights guaranteed by our Constitution?!

Those are so sick fugs on robot, sad commentary on our youth. It's what progressives have become.

Go to free republic and read the entire thread.

Tell you guys, when it happens in your community its a weird feeling.
I never wanted to know what it felt like, but to have one of these happen here is
not a very good feeling. It feels like a movie not something that would occur 2 miles from your house.

I know what you mean. My mom and stepdad both worked at reynolds school district and both retired from there. I spent a lot of days at that school when I went to gresham.
Crazy.

But i'm sure there will be little mention of the details surrounding the gun, and/or it will show that he bought it legally.
The lawmakers will never focus on the real problem, or finding a solution.
You can pass all the BS laws you want it will only fuel bad people to do bad things.

Tell you guys, when it happens in your community its a weird feeling.
I never wanted to know what it felt like, but to have one of these happen here is
not a very good feeling. It feels like a movie not something that would occur 2 miles from your house.

I know the feeling. I was living close to the U district when the guy shot up Cafe Racer (about 6 blocks from where I lived). I remember when they were still looking for him, the police were everywhere and there were tons of helicopters over head.

I also remember the feeling that I could protect myself to the best of my abilities if needed and didn't have to languish in helplessness.

Saw reports that several veterans who were students in an adjoining classroom were trying to get out of their classroom to confront the shooter and staff refused to allow them to leave.

Government policy = Be a victim at all costs. NEVER LET ANYONE FIGHT BACK!

Watching channel 2. Interview of the lady in charge of the campus, lots of questions about the campus being gun free. This tragedy was an anomaly. Ok. So these deaths couldn't have been prevented in her eyes.

Oh wait the pres is on.

Dr Rita Cavin, whom is the school administrator and is very anti-gun and my opinion the blood is on her hands for working to remove Conceal Carry, or any armed personnel. I hope people sue her as well.
Just saw her on a new conference as she stumbled over and over when asked about gun policy and state that no guns are allowed on campus but would not answer how the shooter then got a gun on campus if none were allowed.

Dr Rita Cavin, whom is the school administrator and is very anti-gun and my opinion the blood is on her hands for working to remove Conceal Carry, or any armed personnel. I hope people sue her as well.
Just saw her on a new conference as she stumbled over and over when asked about gun policy and state that no guns are allowed on campus but would not answer how the shooter then got a gun on campus if none were allowed.

Watched that and she said she will continue the same policy. Not only is blood on her hands but she has no guilt over her letting people die.

I especially like the part where he stated that those states with the tough gun laws are those with the least gun violence. He must have sold Illinois to Canada before that press meeting.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top