JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have left my EDC in my desk inadvertently before and had to come back to the office to retrieve it.

But I am not a LEO. :)
Yikes. Glad I haven't done that. Although I have left home without it. Got half way to work and dam near $hit myself. Out of curiousity why is your "EDC" in a desk and not on your person?

Last Edited:
I figure most people need one second chance. Had I told her partner she likely would have been ostracized by her peers and never gotten one. I'm confident she was more diligent gearing up for her shift from then on.
I'd be concerned where the missing mag and ammo were. I hope she had a round in the chamber. Otherwise that means she went into the restroom, Unholstered her firearm, and racked the slide. That screams a potential disaster. And in regards to post #76 I don't look to Rittenhouse as any kind of model. But I've already stated my opinion on him in a separate thread.

I'd be concerned where the missing mag and ammo were. I hope she had a round in the chamber. Otherwise that means she went into the restroom, Unholstered her firearm, and racked the slide. That screams a potential disaster. And in regards to post #76 I don't look to Rittenhouse as any kind of model. But I've already stated my opinion on him in a separate thread.
Yea, stuff happens.

Yikes. Glad I haven't done that. Although I have left home without it. Got half way to work and dam near $hit myself. Out of curiousity why is your "EDC" in a desk and not on your person?
I work in a small family business. It is an office setting. I have my own office with a door.

I am also the IT/Maintainance/Security/Resident Stationary Engineer. Not everyone in my office knows I carry. Most do, because that is a factor in our Crisis Response plans (such as the are), but it would be a tactical disadvantage for some of the office to know.

My CC'ing is pretty good, but crawling up ladders and under desks means disarming while at work.

Common thread seems to be shooters were previously known to LE. With the more public incidents shooters were known by the FBI.

Would also be good to know if he has had psych treatment recently, seems to be another common theme with these politically charged incidents.
https://www.wthr.com/mobile/article...year/531-aa5d4c58-0cca-45c7-8c08-9697df5e793c

He was known to the FBI according to SEVERAL NEWS SOURCES.

Here is one of them:

QUOTE:

"The man who killed eight people at an Indianapolis FedEx facility was identified Friday as 19-year-old former employee Brandon Scott Hole — who authorities said was questioned last year by the FBI.

Hole's mother had called police in 2020 saying she was worried he might try to commit suicide by cop, said Paul Keenan, special agent in charge at the FBI's Indianapolis field office."

MORE on this link AND from other news sources.

It is NICE outside, I have been busy at home, so I am late in my response on this thread.

Take care.

Cate

progressive checklist;
1- drug 'em up ... check
2- wind 'em up ... check
3- turn 'em loose .. check
4- let 'em burn ... check
5- take guns ! ... soon

(Co-incidentally, you can sorta hear the song "Rawhide" in this )

Ol' Mr. Hole looks to be a card carrying member of Team Incel.

Expect the magazine/rifle debate to be loud but get buried behind red flag laws, enforcement, and background checks (they all touch one another....unlike Mr. Hole, who probably only ever touched himself.)

What really burns me is this chickenbubblegumz not only chose the easy way out, but decided to take several innocents along for the journey! If he wanted to end him self that's fine, do it some place where others don't have to see it or deal with it, but no, he had to make a statement and kill others to make his twisted self seem more, something! IDK!

Right now the GOP would be smart to throw its weight behind Toomey/Manchin. It expressly prohibits the creation of a gun registry, it gives on background checks what most of us expect will happen at some point anyway, AND it gives Manchin even more clout as a collaborative Senator. That's going to be key the next year and a half (hopefully not longer) as the Regressive Left tries to ramrod their agenda items through the Senate. And Dems that attack Manchin become good targets at midterms to swing back Never Trumpers and Independents.

Right now Manchin and Sinema are the firewall between rational conversation and the end of the Republic.

Damn, info coming out and it's basically just a kid.

I was dumb at that age, but holy hell!

Not at all defending the kid, but it sure just brings up so many freaking questions about today's youth.

I don't call him a KID. I call him a cold blooded murderer.

He was a young man.

Perhaps a LOW IQ man, perhaps bat ! crazy and/or FULL OF EVIL INTENTIONS that he took out on INNOCENT PEOPLE.

He was a criminal - murderer.

He was OLD ENOUGH to know the difference between right and wrong.

I believe that he had a prior arrest - I have to LOOK that up all over again.

Anyway, he was OLD ENOUGH to know better and HE PLANNED THIS.

The FBI knew about him due to his Mother's call to them.

The same old dung - same old story.

Notice the 3 names USED in all of the news stories too?

Some people say that they saw and heard 2 shooters. Some say only 1 shooter.

Different interviews are all over the news.

I turned on the evening OTA- FREE boob tube news. BIDEN is on there talking about GUNS and more gun control. Magazine capacities but he is too SENILE and GUN STUPID to use those words (MAGAZINE CAPACITY.) in a proper manner.

Old Lady Cate

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top