JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Notice how all of these incidents are involving ARs all of the sudden when in the past they were almost always hand guns?

How many people will the left kill to push their agenda?

I deleted my text three times trying to figure out what to say.

I really have nothing, these days, to say about these things.

That scares me a little.

Smart decision. Many of the comments in these "shooting" threads center around loathing or conspiracy theory. Not a good look.
Many, like myself, are just thinking and talking through it. Understanding the things we can't understand is not an easy task.

How do we come to understand this sort of violence? Really, it's a ton of things, and there likely isn't one good answer.

Most of us, thats all we've got.

However.. this does open eyes on the subject of a truck gun and the dissuading of naysaying when it comes to toting around something of equal or greater firepower to make a difference in a scenario like this. god forbid it ever happens. But statistically it can. Road blocks, violent street mobs, and unfortunate (albeit rare) events like this.
I do assume however lack of cover, distance and reaction time may have factored in the death of the good guy with a gun but I haven't see the details yet.
It feels silly to need such things (truck gun).. until a person needs such things.
Recently in another thread a few members were asking why anybody "needed" and ar pistol. Maybe they would like to join this conversation.

Interesting how they won't release the ID on this guy.... must be black or muslim and they are cleansing social media.

Sure this is just a conspiracy theory, but the coincidences are strong.

Or a year of pressure is finally making the crazies snap. Who knows anymore.

Last Edited:
"At least four people were hospitalized, including one person with critical injuries. Two others were treated at the scene and released. No law enforcement officers were injured."

All the cops went home safe. nothing to see here. Move along...

Shooter not yet identified tells me it's another nutjob that doesn't fit their Joe six-pack agenda.
Cleanse and sanitize before letting the public know.

My heart goes out to the victims, may Father's hand be upon them during their time of grief and trama.

The shooter should have done the noble thing and simply have taken his own life, no need to take others along with him. But here we go again, 15 minutes of fame...

The tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist in me thinks these things are way too coincidental, with the democrats unbridled push for more restrictive gun control at both the federal and state levels. I'll reserve further comment until the "rest of the story" as designed is disclosed to us by TPTB.

42b7e8e5f53796d996a28e341c3694b5.jpg

Miller added that one of his friends witnessed an individual who "pulled out a gun from his truck to try to engage the shooter and he died because of it."
I am sorry this fellow died trying to bravely help but he should have kept his head about him and maintained his cover and concealment.

Attempting to retrieve a weapon after the shooting starts is a bad idea. You are leaving your cover, having to potentially expose yourself on the way to your vehicle/weapon with your back to the shooter most likely, fumbling with keys, fobs etc. to open door/trunk, retrieve weapon, ensure its loaded, then return to the scene.

At this point you probably have no idea where the shooter is, or who he is. It's possible you could encounter another armed 'good guy' - or LEO possibly. Also given the typically short amount of time in which most shootings take place it will most likely be over by the time you get back.

This was outlined similarly at a Law Enforcement seminar I once attended with regard to same, along with some other situations when it is a 'bad' time to try to retrieve a weapon.

I am sorry this fellow died trying to bravely help but he should have kept his head about him and maintained his cover and concealment.

Attempting to retrieve a weapon after the shooting starts is a bad idea. You are leaving your cover, having to potentially expose yourself on the way to your vehicle/weapon with your back to the shooter most likely, fumbling with keys, fobs etc. to open door/trunk, retrieve weapon, ensure its loaded, then return to the scene.

At this point you probably have no idea where the shooter is, or who he is. It's possible you could encounter another armed 'good guy' - or LEO possibly. Also given the typically short amount of time in which most shootings take place it will most likely be over by the time you get back.

This was outlined similarly at a Law Enforcement seminar I once attended with regard to same, along with some other situations when it is a 'bad' time to try to retrieve a weapon.

Was he killed by the killer after he retrieved his gun or before?

Interesting how they won't release the ID on this guy.... must be black or muslim and they are cleansing social media.

Sure this is just a conspiracy theory, but the coincidences are strong.

Or a year of pressure is finally making the crazies snap. Who knows anymore.
Annnnd like most of the past incidents he was probably supposed to be on some meds and stopped taking them.

I do wish like has been stated that they would just do themselves in and leave it at that. The media needs to just back off on the sensationalism and 24/7 coverage so the 15 of fame isn't an attractive reason in these peoples twisted lil minds. I know I know wishful thinking in my twisted lil head.

Hard to understand what brings people to this point, when almost no one can fail to the point you have the need to kill innocent people.

Yes, you can lose your business and technically your house but in these times are they kicking you out? I believe there are the best benefits ever if you aren't working. I don't know. Not for me, I like working but the people I know who aren't working, still eating, taking trips, new clothes for the kids...I may be blind but I don't see the cause to kill people in this manner outside of pure evil.

I think there was a kid in Ohio that killed his family because his father said stay home. The maniac in Colorado and several others as well. I'm going to go out on a limb a say this killers name isn't Wade from the Texas oil fields, who goes from field to field in a beat up pickup just to make ends meet. This will be another buttburt that didn't get their way on something and all others have to suffer.

From the witness statement it sounds like he may have managed to retrieve it.

Ok, thanks, I haven't kept up with the details, but I was wondering if he "lost the gun fight" or never had a chance because he never retrieved it before being killed.

From what I have experienced. Many gun owners are not skilled enough to win a gun fight against anyone with rudimentary skill in a force on force conflict without the element of surprise. Standing at a flat range and casually putting a few on a piece of paper isn't great practice for winning a gun fight, and many gun owners get to the range barely more than once a year, if that. Not to mention I'd surmise that many people without stress inoculation training, would be overwhelmed by the adrenal dump and would forget/overlook many basic skills, and that might have been all they ever had on their best day.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top