JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just imagine his shock had some one handed him something serious like a Garand and explained to him how millions of American G.I.s were handed the exact same rifle 80 years ago and sent to far off lands to bring freedom to those who were powerless to stop the hoards invading their lands and enslaving their people! Explain how all those young fresh faced kids who had never left their home county found them selves on a beach in France facing the most powerful Resistence seen in war up to that point! Explain how those same young men came home with a new resolve, and understanding of the greater power they them selves had over their own lives! Let freedom ring!:D

Just imagine his shock had some one handed him something serious like a Garand and explained to him how millions of American G.I.s were handed the exact same rifle 80 years ago and sent to far off lands to bring freedom to those who were powerless to stop the hoards invading their lands and enslaving their people! Explain how all those young fresh faced kids who had never left their home county found them selves on a beach in France facing the most powerful Resistence seen in war up to that point! Explain how those same young men came home with a new resolve, and understanding of the greater power they them selves had over their own lives! Let freedom ring!:D
This guy was talking about 22 caliber if he had a bolt action 30.06 he would have freak out .
It's a joke how they explaine there Shooting experience

I'm not involved with the leadership of DRRC, so I can't say. But perhaps @rick benjamin might have a better insight to that. In general, I know that DRRC hosts a lot of events and I would suspect they'd be interested in any event that helps to enlighten new pro-gun folks.
DRRC is active in public relations through Director Bill Mattis who brings two chambers of commerce to DRRC for meetings and afterwards, a round of Trap.
Well received by local politicos and business leaders. Then, there are the kids who participate in HS Trap, bring their friends. Then the kids participate in Speed Steel and bring their friends and parents to see what the enthusiasm is all about.

Let's be clear, I'm not a fan, but this seems more like a skirmish win for our side.
The guy clearly knew nothing about firearms, like most gun control supporters, went and learned a small bit, now is 'conflicted'.

They sure talk an awful lot s**t they nothing about. And that where I come in pissed, just like that scumbag congress woman trying to illegalize barrel shrouds and not having a clue what they are.

That would be Finestain!:mad:
Don't know chit about any thing guns, but I sure do know what's best for you and you better take what it is I'm gonna give you! :mad::mad::mad:
Her "Thingy that goes up" was the ultimate proof of her plutocracy, and the minions grovel at her feet!

That would be Finestain!:mad:
Don't know chit about any thing guns, but I sure do know what's best for you and you better take what it is I'm gonna give you! :mad::mad::mad:
Her "Thingy that goes up" was the ultimate proof of her plutocracy, and the minions grovel at her feet!
Lol Finestain don't know $#!+ About any thing from what I can tell

Reminds me of the reporter who "got PTSD" from shooting an AR. My 7yr old daughter didn't even flinch when shooting my AR or 1911.....some people!

Anyone here apart from me shoot a Swiss rifle of any kind? The service cartridge, GP11, is a 174gr FMJ that exits the muzzle at 2650 fps, about mid-way between a hefty .308Win load and a equally hefty .30-06 LCA.

A friend of mine in QC has a daughter, now in her early teens, who has been shooting one each K11, Gew1911 and K31 in the Swiss Obligataire [prone] comps since she was about nine years old. She is built like an elf.

tac
swissrifles.com
Dyslexia.mco

Last Edited:
Perhaps, We The People, should demand the legislators who work for us, have at least a rudimentary understanding of the subject matter when writing, sponsoring or pushing legislation down our throats...

What say ye????

Reminds me of the reporter who "got PTSD" from shooting an AR. My 7yr old daughter didn't even flinch when shooting my AR or 1911.....some people!
Aaahhh yes... the toxic femininity of the appropriately monikered Gersh Kuntzman. Poor guy lost his mind after that traumatic AR episode and the subsequent questioning of his virility.
Hopefully he's found a safe space in a quiet corner of the nervous hospital from which to bang(oops.. sorry, Gersh)... type-out his new journalistic specialty, reviews of "kittens with yarn" videos.

hahahahahahaha....I felt as if I was reading a piece commissioned by Harper's Bazaar magazine...

That was one weak article and a very weak writer...in more ways than one.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top