JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Even better than "the thing that goes up" or "This is a ghost gun, This right here has the ability with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Thirty magazine clip in half a second."

Sad, these people are so stupid they have no clue how stupid they look/sound.

Speaking at a public meeting, the author of legislation to ban AR-style guns and large, bullet-holding magazines used in semi-automatic weapons also said shooters could use several fingers to pull the trigger and that deer know the sound of a bullet shot through a "silencer" better than humans.

As audience members were heard chuckling in the background, Levine said: "In terms of the differences of the guns, the heart of the difference is how you hold the gun. It makes it a semi-automatic." He showed his trigger finger moving, and added, "Meaning you can shoot with each finger, not like a bolt-action" rifle typically used in hunting.

Explaining why, he said: "What that means is, that somebody could hit the rifle butt against their head. Deer don't do this, elk don't do this, but humans, trying to save their lives, do this."

Don't hold your handguns sideways either... that makes them "assault" chingaderas.

Apparently we've all been doing this all wrong...

That was painful to watch.

"Don't hold your handguns sideways either... that makes them "assault" chingaderas."

That's laugh out loud material, I say as I clean off the monitor...

"Don't hold your handguns sideways either... that makes them "assault" chingaderas."

That's laugh out loud material, I say as I clean off the monitor...

That's what I'm here for! Got the laptop while in my easy chair sipping coffee and listening to VP Mike Pence on Rush. :)

Apparently we've all been doing this all wrong...

Sorry but I couldn't make it to the 2 minute mark... What a BAFOOOON!!!!!

Wasn't gonna watch.
Did anyway.
ALL of it.
Dam, dude.

Yeah... so... Sorry 'bout that. :rolleyes:

I honestly contemplated having to subject folks to this - but knew it was important to illustrate what is really going on in the minds of some folks making big decisions.

If it's any consolation, I sometimes find solace in knowing it's a 'thing'... Like a disease.

That's right! "Dunning-Kruger Effect". I'd forgot about that one. The wife had a boss that had a terminal case of Dunning-Kruger. I fully believe they told him, you've got ** weeks to get another job.

Here's a good response to it:

Gotta love them red hot magazines....

You can find them at just about any "adult" store too.

people that clearly know absolutly nothing about guns shouldnt make gun laws like somebody who knows nothing about space shouldnt design the space shuttle.

Hopefully the not solidly pro gun owners see this and realize that they will never give up. The gun grabbers are trying mags and so called AW's right now. Then something else, then something else and on and on until all guns are gone from private ownership.

We are all laughing at this guys stupidity.:p But the Antis believe this $hit. We are so polarized in this
political climate the anti gun people do not believe anything the pro gun side says. I recently spent a weekend with
my wife's sister and her son. Both are not anti gun and pro Trump but they both would vote for an ASB! :eek: I presented
the facts as to how an ASB will not reduce any crime. These semi auto rifles are not assault rifles but are widely used
for competition. I don't know if I convinced them.:( They thought a so called 'assault weapon' is full auto machine gun
like in the movies.:eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads