JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was an interesting piece, though that kick on the M&P 15-22 sounds vicious. Must be the pistol grip that makes it so much fiercer than my 10/22 in a regular stock.

Last Edited:
Nothing like that buttstock slamming into your shoulder as you rip huge holes in the target....with your M&P 15-22.

I need to hire this guy to write my christian mingle ad. He could do wonders in describing my love making!

Well, I guess there comes a point in a man's life where he decides to be a pussy or not, and it does seem the guy is leaning towards the latter. So kudos for that.

What a conflicted tool Matthew Albright is... I'd like to know what they loaded the M&P 15-22 with, because mine offers hardly any recoil at all with high velocity .22 lr ammo...

They should have given him an AR-15 in 5.56... He probably would have dislocated his shoulder with the recoil impulse :eek:

I confident, that with 2 days of intense professional classroom training plus another 2 days of expertly assisted range time, this pantywaist will end up becoming...
....a 4 day older pantywaist. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
I can't take it anymore if I read another one of these reporters with this type of B.S. I'm just going to give them one of my guns .
So they will SHUT THE F UP

also, if you hold a weapon correctly, the buttstock should never SLAM into your shoulder. maybe a 50bmg with a pistol brace before they changed their minds about shouldering them... that is something that would slam.

also, if you hold a weapon correctly, the buttstock should never SLAM into your shoulder. maybe a 50bmg with a pistol brace before they changed their minds about shouldering them... that is something that would slam.
Can you imagine the story after that holy smokes

That article was complete bovine scatology. The last paragraph was particularly annoying. The 2nd Amendment is NOT an "abstract concept" for bubblegum's sake!

Well, other than the fact he writes of his experience as if he was a 4-year-old girl, (no offense to girls intended) he does give some decent coverage to those who oppose the gun ban proposed in DE, and gives some good reasons why they oppose it - including the fact that they take their shooting and safety seriously, and don't appreciate being considered criminals just because they own a tool that's used, he admits, rarely in crimes. For that, I'll give him a thumbs up.

Now as for his reaction to a .22lr cartridge? This guy needs some opportunities to really man up. Heck, he could even woman up and improve dramatically. Plenty of women out there that wouldn't have responded to a .22lr the way he did. o_O

Last Edited:
There is more recoil on an electric toothbrush that there is on that little rifle.

Sad, don't you think, how far some Americans have fallen off the ladder of life that shooting a .22cal 'look-alike' gun can be made into such a devastatingly momentous event.

tac

I know it's fun to make fun but...YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE POINT.

"I personally support most of the gun control bills in the General Assembly this year, but I was conflicted about the assault weapon ban even before I went to the Rifle and Pistol Club. I'm even more conflicted now."

You guys can call him a pansy but this experience planted a seed of doubt in regards to his stance on gun control. Do you want to foster the "freedom seed" :D that was planted, or do you want to crush it?

Personally I'd love to be in the situation of taking a person like this shooting and have them come away changed for the better.

While the article was worded in a way that makes some of us cringe, his experience and the way he shares it is more likely to change hearts and minds than bashing people over the head with the same anti-ban etc. mantras we toss around here.

Just my .02 of course.

^^Well said Kristina.

I just find it amusing a grown man speaking so emotionally about that devestating .22, and then considering my 11 yr old grand daughter dumping 1000 rounds of her Papa's .22 stash without even mentioning recoil or noise...only the giggles of lead hitting steel plates over and over.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews