JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hopefully the not solidly pro gun owners see this and realize that they will never give up. The gun grabbers are trying mags and so called AW's right now. Then something else, then something else and on and on until all guns are gone from private ownership.
These people only make the distinction between "hunting" rifles and "AWs" to gather a few uninformed ostriches into their camp.

It wasn't that long ago that these very same people hated hunting and, yes, hunters too. They haven't changed their minds, not at all. They just want to use you as a means to an end and if they get their way they'll pivot their focus back to you. They still hate you and what you do but have decided that division via a pandering/vilification (a variation of the typical and transparent victim/oppressor meme) paradigm is the way to lull you into their cabal to help them do their dirty work.

I find pandering personally offensive and why others don't mystifies me. Don't be too terribly surprised when your high-powered hunting rig becomes a sniper rifle or great grandpappy's 6-shooter gets classified as a weapon of war and there's very little support for you or your cause... it's called battle fatigue.

The last to be eaten STILL gets eaten.

When you intentionally make a video about a subject that makes people question your day to day function just so you can read comments about it across the web to harvest ideas for the next cycle.

Clever girl...

Were his parents brother and sister? Maybe ate lead paint as a kid? Dropped on his head? Huffed glue as a teenager? Something went down. Seriously, this reinforces my belief that the overwhelming majority of our elected official are dumber than a bag of hammers. :eek:

We are all laughing at this guys stupidity.:p But the Antis believe this $hit. We are so polarized in this
political climate the anti gun people do not believe anything the pro gun side says. I recently spent a weekend with
my wife's sister and her son. Both are not anti gun and pro Trump but they both would vote for an ASB! :eek: I presented
the facts as to how an ASB will not reduce any crime. These semi auto rifles are not assault rifles but are widely used
for competition. I don't know if I convinced them.:( They thought a so called 'assault weapon' is full auto machine gun
like in the movies.:eek:
They sound pretty anti gun to me. If they are visual learners, show them this Washington state classified "assault rifle"

Ruger_Boy_Scout.jpg

All that stupid packed into a single human... one more ounce of stupid and we either get a rift in the time space continuum or a new black hole... it's just too dense to be stable...

The other night when I got up to pee at 2am I was half asleep and changed my grip.

Does that mean I assaulted myself? :rolleyes:

What a soft weak pathetic excuse of a man.

The other night when I got up to pee at 2am I was half asleep and changed my grip.

Does that mean I assaulted myself? :rolleyes:

What a soft weak pathetic excuse of a man.

Depends, was the gun you were holding black or was it just the usual wood and steel?

:rolleyes: This Doofus probably acquired all his firearms "expertise" at the same place that AOC got her economics knowledge and Hillary's Coroner bought his autopsy skills.....
.... Fake U !! :eek:

Sounds like this nugget along with every California legislator are going to the same school of stupid. Red hot magazines? They come up with stuff I can't even imagine. 30 Caliber clips. Buying BACK property you never owned. The notion that criminals will follow laws. These are the people that would characterize total gun confiscation as a good start. There will always be something to remove from the population. Just call for a rock ban and be done with it.

Don't be too terribly surprised when your high-powered hunting rig becomes a sniper rifle or great grandpappy's 6-shooter gets classified as a weapon of war and there's very little support for you or your cause... it's called battle fatigue.

The last to be eaten STILL gets eaten.
In fact, they actually have this exact strategy in their internal playbook that got leaked, read for yourself...

Elizabeth Warren wants to criminalize online speech that the government (her minions) decides is "disinformation."

Elizabeth Warren wants to criminalize online speech that the government (her minions) decides is "disinformation."
Just like her racist scumbag buddy Coonman Northam...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top