JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not of the inclination to use violence against people for simply having or voicing an opinion.

The problem with some of the left (many?) is that they tend to turn a blind eye to the behavior of groups such as Antifa when the latter crosses the line (not that the right doesn't do that too). Or at the least, they are silent about it when they should at least be calling them out - while at the same time quite willing to point their fingers when the far right does the same things.

In short, both sides seem to have their proxies to do their dirty work for them - or at least they are silent when those groups go too far.

At the same time, the anti-gunners should not mistake the tendency of gun owners to not engage in the violence that Antifa/et. al. seems willing to use, for the unwillingness of gun owners to fight back in self-defense should it come to that.

When cities of stature like Portland and San Francisco have become the Wild West it's time to remember the fall of the Roman Empire.

I avoid those places, even the county seat if I can, but it will be coming to a place near you.
My place in the woods should be somewhat of a refuge but I don't think anybody comes out unscathed.

Memento Mori.

For those that lived through the 60's and our Country was divided with Civil Rights and the Vietnam War...have you ever seen times like these? Are we making more of it than we should?

We do live in interesting times. Makes me sick to see the deaf ear and blind eye turned to Antifa's deeds... The MSM is despicable...

I predict, one day, in the not very distant future, they may find themselves hunted down by Patriots who've had enough...

For those that lived through the 60's and our Country was divided with Civil Rights and the Vietnam War...have you ever seen times like these? Are we making more of it than we should?

The difference is that the political "establishment" and core majority of the country were against the riots and protests of the time (as I recall - I was still a teenager). To me it seems to have flip flopped to a degree.

I very much support the right of people to protest, but not violent protest and not destruction of property. Compared to the riots of those days, what we are seeing today seems to pale by comparison - except for riots like Ferguson, which are not the same group of people. Antifa may have some valid criticisms but they mostly seem (to me at least) a bunch of kids going thru a phase and looking for trouble.

BUY UP would be more accurate then BUY BACK

I don't like "buy up" either. It implies there is a voluntary sell -- a person can go to the store and buy up all the Oreos IF the store decides to sell their entire stock. When the government rounds up the guns, there is no deciding to sell, it is "confiscation with compensation" and we should avoid any phrase that soft pedals the confiscation part.

Sure he wants to buy them all back, though I don't remember him selling them to me. He'll use our tax dollars to buy them so while it would be kind of cool to get some of my money back from the government, I'm not sure I want it in this way. BUT... If the price is right I'll sell all I have
I can always make more;)
We are also in danger on our streets and in our homes because of the jihadis and narco criminals the left has imported to do their bidding.

Call me paranoid, but I believe there's quite a few imported terrorists just waiting for the word to unleash bad things.
My sense and what I hear/read/see tell me the time between now and the election is going to be pretty shaky at best.

JMHO
You know, you have to wonder... 30 plus visits to that little punk in Florida but not one bust. Did they want him to shoot up the school to help further their agenda? As democrat Rahm Emanuel said. "Never let a crisis go to waste." And if they don't have a crisis, will they manufacture one or at least not prevent one?
Yeah, tinfoil hat stuff for sure, but still. its amazing how fast the anti's come out of the woodwork when a shooting occurs. Almost like they knew it was coming.

I do think it will likely come to this someday. I think that as gun ownership becomes less and less of a cherished right over time, there may be enough public support to get this done. If they continue to play the long game, eventually they can breed us out with low T beta males.

That day is not now however and may not occur in my lifetime, or my children's. If they jump the gun too soon on this, before the unwashed masses are ready for it, I feel like it will not go as planned for them.

I really really really doubt that any "buy back" (or whatever you want to call it) will pay anything near the value of any firearms they want to "buy" - more like $50 for a handgun and $150 for a rifle.

This is not meant to start a debate on the issue, I am just expressing my doubts.

Someone said "Not for sale at any price." That's my stand as well.

Please know that I am done being nice and polite around the usurpation of our God Given rights and liberty.

I mean no disrespect to anyone here, but there's only two sides to this issue, right and wrong.
Stated another way, this is no longer left or right, but good or evil.

I believe that.

Aluminum foil has a plethora of practical uses including being fashioned into a weapon.

I really really really doubt that any "buy back" (or whatever you want to call it) will pay anything near the value of any firearms they want to "buy" - more like $50 for a handgun and $150 for a rifle.

This is not meant to start a debate on the issue, I am just expressing my doubts.
I'm sure you're right. It'll be something worthless like Target gift cards or tax credits.

The problem with paying a pittance is the 5th Amendment.

... nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

That's why Feinstein couldn't get the votes she wished she could have way back when. It's why we have grandfather clauses -- the antis don't make those out of the goodness of their heart, but because it would take all discretionary spending away.

EDIT: hmmmm ... if you need an excuse to buy a gun, take the 5th because every gun that gets bought makes it that much more financially impossible to ban them.

upload_2019-6-30_23-25-1.jpeg

Coming soon to a state near you...

Oh yeah, I was a teen in the 60's, graduated H.S. in 1970. Witnessed it all on the nightly news. Some of it was nearby where I lived in Calif. The Claremont Colleges never had much in the way of protest marches, but places like Santa Barbara sure did, and Berkeley was a big center for it. IMO those days were much much worse. Of course, we had the Watts riots then. In 1970-73 I worked the West L.A. basin, and Compton, Wilmington, Torrance, Bell Gardens, etc, were very bad places. This is just starting tho. Not nearly as much passion over a large amount of the populace. Nothing like the war to protest.... AntiFa only shows up to beat up members of other groups. So far, mostly. When they start harassing the general public, like they did when directing traffic awhile back, we'll see how much patience people have for that kind of brutality.

You know, you have to wonder... 30 plus visits to that little punk in Florida but not one bust. Did they want him to shoot up the school to help further their agenda? As democrat Rahm Emanuel said. "Never let a crisis go to waste." And if they don't have a crisis, will they manufacture one or at least not prevent one?
Yeah, tinfoil hat stuff for sure, but still. its amazing how fast the anti's come out of the woodwork when a shooting occurs. Almost like they knew it was coming.

I don't think so.... it was partially the President's diversion plan, and partially because the authorities and judges in most communities are soft on juvies.

View attachment 596003

Coming soon to a state near you...

Yah, already here on the Left Coast!!!

Last Edited:
Too bad all government money comes from what has been taken from other tax payers... so basically offering your own money back to take what you already bought with your own money...
Well, it's worked for them for decades. Welfare, "free" college, "free" healthcare, "free" housing, govenment mandated increase in minimum wage, etc. ad nauseam.
Buying your vote with your money. They do it because it works all too often. And why they encourage registering more low IQ voters.

And why they encourage registering more low IQ voters.

If only this were true... In my experience, many voters know better but vote along ideological lines regardless of consequences, others are low info voters and just don't know any better (ignorance is not necessarily an indicator of low IQ). But let's consider... how many truly low IQ voters do you think are out there?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top