JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got this from Truth About Knives, but those links are broken.

Sherlock Holmes, as we shall see, had a well-considered everyday carry system in place from the earliest days of the agency. As we ponder the EDC of Sherlock Holmes, we should employ a few ground rules, examining only:

• Items that are multi-use ("railway tickets" may appear often, but a particular ticket only once)
  • Items that are plainly shown to be produced from Holmes's pockets
  • Items that are produced in various adventures

What Was in Sherlock Holmes's Everyday Carry? Part 1 - I Hear of Sherlock Everywhere

"When it comes to knives, Holmes seems to own and carry quite a few; Watson once notes a "litter" of them on his friend's mantel. Holmes's blades are variously described as penknives, jack-knives, pocket-knives, and so on, and he uses them for everything from evidence handling to emergency medical procedures. Holmes's everyday knife is most likely a folding pattern with a blade approximately four inches in length, an exceedingly practical arrangement."

What Was in Sherlock Holmes's Everyday Carry? Part 2 - I Hear of Sherlock Everywhere

Sherlock Holmes Everyday Carry update - The Truth About Knives

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads