JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got this from Truth About Knives, but those links are broken.

Sherlock Holmes, as we shall see, had a well-considered everyday carry system in place from the earliest days of the agency. As we ponder the EDC of Sherlock Holmes, we should employ a few ground rules, examining only:

• Items that are multi-use ("railway tickets" may appear often, but a particular ticket only once)
  • Items that are plainly shown to be produced from Holmes's pockets
  • Items that are produced in various adventures

What Was in Sherlock Holmes's Everyday Carry? Part 1 - I Hear of Sherlock Everywhere

"When it comes to knives, Holmes seems to own and carry quite a few; Watson once notes a "litter" of them on his friend's mantel. Holmes's blades are variously described as penknives, jack-knives, pocket-knives, and so on, and he uses them for everything from evidence handling to emergency medical procedures. Holmes's everyday knife is most likely a folding pattern with a blade approximately four inches in length, an exceedingly practical arrangement."

What Was in Sherlock Holmes's Everyday Carry? Part 2 - I Hear of Sherlock Everywhere

Sherlock Holmes Everyday Carry update - The Truth About Knives

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads