JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am 37 yrs in the business. Deep experience in metric bikes, not limited to British and European.
The Harley market, I'm strong in tires,brakes, light general servicing.
Am willing to trade or just offer services.
I've been generally semi retired but love bikes and guns to much to quit the revenue stream.
Would prefer contact direct at [email protected] or 503-320-2475 Tom

Structural engineer here. I've been in practice since 1984 (my god that makes me sound old) and own a small firm. We do mostly commercial work, but can do residential, ag buildings, small bridges, whatever you have.

I am a plumber and pipe fitter with new construction, remodel, service/repair with residential, commercial, hospital, restaurant and industrial experience, over 20 yrs. in the trade.

Advise is always free over the phone, e-mail or PM. I'm not opposed to showing people how to do it themselves either.

Being I work for living, evenings and weekends are when I'm available unless I'm in between projects then I'm flexible.

Always looking for interesting trades.

I'm a structural engineer (for 12 years) so if you need a house (or any other building) designed, evaluated, or modified, I can help...

Mark, tried to send you a pm but you mailbox is full. thought I would throw this out to you, I do freelance structural drafting, if you are ever looking for drafting help let me know. I have my own version of 2013 CAD.
always good to network, my shameless plug for the day.

There was once a man that lived just east of Bonneville Dam, had a large sign on his lawn that read: 'Good Blacksmith, Fair Attorney'. I've often wondered how much work that advert garnered him.

My skills;
Lifeguard, EMT/Firefighter.
SCUBA skills, Para-Skills
Build furniture, build fence, build irrigation systems, build/wire/finish homes, build barns, build a family, build a community.
Train anything on 4 legs (within reason)
Educate some things on 2 legs
Read terrain in 3 dimensions
Drive anything on 3-4-6-8 wheels
Descend a river and live to talk about it
Teach PPL how to hurt other PPL

Well I am not an attorney but I am a blacksmith.

I own a blacksmith/fab shop called Monster Metal (I being the Iron Monster) I do everything from architectural to heavy industrial. I have a few manufacturing contracts and make a line of blacksmith tools under the Quick and Dirty name.

As the old saying goes "A blacksmith can make anything with metal but money"

My website has not been updated in 5+ years. I used to do mostly architectural work, like 80% of my business, since the housing market cratered in 07 I moved into more industrial and commercial work.

https://www.facebook.com/QDTool?ref=hl

www.quickanddirtytools.com

http://www.monstermetal.org/

Mostly I just play with metal and tell people its work.

I also have a pretty complete AR armors bench and am happy to help anyone that might need a specialized tool

I am happy to do barter work and help out on personal projects

Low Voltage electrician, LEA licensed in Oregon. I can wire up Cat5/Cat6 networks, CCTV for your business/home, fire alarm systems, business/home security systems, access control, etc.

Anything under 100 volts, I can legally work on, and I've worked on most of it.

I also do a fair amount of service work, I troubleshoot everything mentioned above.

scan0001.jpg

Timber Falling, Mortgage Banking, Advertising & Promotions, Inventing, & Writing....:D

(That tree was 7' 7" across.....:D:cool::))

Hey Guys-

I own a fabrication shop, specializing in aluminum and stainless TIG. Probably half of my business is on site fabrication and repair, lots of breweries and RV/Auto body shops. I also pin and weld flash hiders.

Have a look around at my pics and let me know if there's anything I can help with :

www.facebook.com/MountainFab

I also manufacture Die racks for Lee Classic and Pro turrets. Latest parts run is at the powder coater now, along with some new tool racks that aren't on the site yet.

www.MountainFabrication.com

Electrician 35 years as a Journeyman. Licensed in Oregon as a General Supervisor and
Washington as a Master. I have done mostly commercial and industrial work. Looking
forward to retirement soon.

Forgot to add- I've been a part time welding instructor at LCC for going on 10 years. So if you're interested in learning how to weld I can teach you any process, and I can also advise you on what equipment to buy and help you set it up after you buy it.

Own a small light duty truck and auto repair shop, if it has nut and bolts we work on it. From cars to boats to lawn mowers and some small tractors. Usually have a hot rod in the back we are working on, right now have a blown big block Chevy Sanger Hydro boat we are rebuilding for a customer. If any one is ever in the area and needs help, let me know. We have been in business now for over 20 years. Mostly work on late model vehicles.

Might as well throw mine in the pot. I do all sorts of flooring Including but not limited to
floor preparation, repair, hard surface such as lino, tile, carpet, wood, staining, transitions .... you name it. Some photos to show, picture of the step wasn't finished at the time just fyi ;)

IMG_1538.JPG

IMG_1567.JPG

IMG_1572.JPG

IMG_2326.JPG

IMG_1805.JPG

IMG_1657.JPG

IMG_2328.JPG

IMG_2415.JPG

IMG_2319.JPG

Heavy iron manufacturing welding and fabrication I have a miller portable welder capable of welding up trailers/bumpers/repairs whatever is needed. I also have more tools in my shop but are not so portable.

If you have some welding repairs needed or some custom fabrication let me know and we can work out the details
Always looking for more gear and toys

30+ years HVAC design, project management, sales and now working as NEBB Certified field engineer.

I am NEBB certified for Testing, Adjusting & Balancing (TAB), Building Commissioning, Cleanroom Certification & Surveys, Sound & Vibration measuring, Fire & Life Safety System Testing, Duct Air Leakage Testing (DALT), Room Air Leakage Testing (ASTM E 779 & ASTM E 741), ANSI N510 field testing, ASHRAE 110 Field Testing, Fume Hood & Biological Safety Cabinet certification, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Surveys, HVAC Performance and Environmental Surveys, and Troubleshooting HVAC systems.

If you are an Owner, General Contractor, Mechanical Contractor, Design Engineer or Architect and find yourself in need of these services, I am your guy. :)

I am also a Sheetmetal Journeyman...and active member of SM Local16

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top