JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am going to be a licensed electrical contractor in WA and OR by 12/09. Just waiting for the paperwork to go through. I have been in the trade since 1996 and have done all kinds of work. My web sight so far, www.besteng-nw.com, I will be looking for a good helper/apprentice if anyone knows of someone. I should be able to get my first helper a free ride into the apprenticeship.

Lars

Youve got PM!

great thread, I make wooden bowls on the lathe (when I'm not studying) like this:
IMG_5408.jpg

IMG_5414.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I work as a journeyman automotive painter and do custom paint jobs on bikes for side money. I've also painted a few high profile bikes for icon motorsports.. here are a couple of pics..

This is my personal bike.. and the silver break away paint is not decals..lol.. been asked that several times

DSC03802.jpg

DSC04373.jpg

dustys.jpg

I'm an Architect with 27 years of experience in residential and commercial projects of all sizes and budgets.
Feel free to visit my website at: http://rexpricearchitecture.com/ to see some of my projects.
Currently working on projects in Dallas (the one in Oregon), Woodburn, Bend and Eugene, so distance is not an issue (lots of gun shops to visit along the way) ... open to bartering ... its worked out great in the past!

"Create your own Stimulus Package - Go Build Something!"

I own a fab shop and can pretty much build anything out of metal. Specialize in spiral stairs, handrails and also structural steel. Have spent many a day going up and down the west hills welding on stilt houses.

I'm a Chiropractic Physician and Chiropractic Orthopedist. I'm certified in Motor Vehicle Collision Occupant Injuries, qualified to do impairment ratings (AMA 6th Edition), and am almost certified to do functional capacity examinations.

In addition to chiropractic services, we also offer massage therapy and rehabilitative exercise. Please see our website at www.hillcrestchiro.net for additional information.

Thought I'd throw up a pic or two...

from page 2:
I'm a Tree Guy...

ISA Certified Arborist, Certified Tree Worker, ISA Hazard Tree Assessor, USFS Class "C" Faller, IBEW Line Clearance Journeyman, Arborist training for the last six years...
I'm also a licensed/bonded/insured contractor with the State of Oregon.

Happy to trade...

I've seen a few geeks already post services available for trade so I’m definitely late to the party (so what’s new) but I thought I'd throw myself in the mix as well. Network engineering, virtualization, LAN, WAN, the whole ball. If you need what you have redesigned/reengineered I’ve got plenty of experience doing that as well. I generally tend to avoid PC break/fix stuff though. Though I can do that easily, without sounding too immodest, it’s a little below my areas of expertise.

I am a tile contractor and work alone for the most part, ceramic, porcelain, natural stone, glass, pebbles, mud set shower pans, kitchens, bathrooms, entries, floors, walls, if you want tile there I can most likely put it there. I do quality work and would love to do some partial trades for firearms, ammo, arf parts or full trades depending on what it was. References and pictures available upon request.:)

DSCN1689.jpg

DSCN2668.jpg

DSCN2422.jpg

DSCN2988.jpg

DSCN3000.jpg

Great thread indeed,
I have a Bachelor's degree for fine art w/ scultpure focus from Oregon State.
I do well with human and animal forms as well as more stylized rendering. Bronze casting is my main medium, but will do steel fab artwork with access to proper tools & space. See the reference pics below & thanks for checking.

upwarddescent.jpg

jakebroke1.jpg

CL-gordonfreeman1.jpg

rhino2.jpg

Last Edited:
Located in Medford, I am a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer with extensive experience in large scale corporate networks. I worked for a local e-commerce company that did millions in sales annually. I also don't mind doing the mom and pop I can't get my email to work problems either though.

Ryan

Quality Asssurance Engineer specializing in Automation. :) Or I used to work for Adobe so if you contact me before 12 Feb I can trade you Adobe software for guns :) After that back to being a Gunsmith Restoration and repair of antiques, curious and relics. Work on AK's Soviet/eastern block weapons.

Quality Cabinet Mfg. Personally owned for the last 20yrs, 40+yrs experience. CAD for layout and CAM manufacturing European frameless casework using a Masterwood CNC machining center. Using laminates, veneers with solid wood or veneer doors, unfinished, or prefinished products for custom jobs or production per customer needs. Projects include;
Entertainment centers, office renovations, reception counters, garage/utility storage units, full kitchen remodels, or "add a cabinet" for the wife in the kitchen/bath with laminate countertops . Reasonable prices and partial trades OK
Tom

While a number of my peers have already posted about their quality workmanship they offer, I thought I would let everyone know I am available when they are not! I am a computer network manager by day, and so well versed with ALL aspects of computer networking. There is not a job too big or too small!

I am more than happy to trade, barter, etc.

[email protected] Licensed since 1990 in Oregon, I am a Southern and Central Oregon irrigation (and to a lesser extent landscape) contractor willing to trade my work for guns, maybe ammo, irrigation equipment like trencher/Bobcat, etc. Depending on the work needed, I may be able to trade a $50 service repair or a $5000 system. I live in Southern Oregon but travel to Bend/Sisters some. Thanks guys.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top