JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Look for a Plumber and Title person for two bathroom showers. Send me a PM if you are or know someone that does work in the Vancouver area. Thanks

I'm a Tree Guy...

ISA Certified Arborist, Certified Tree Worker, ISA Hazard Tree Assessor, USFS Class "C" Faller, IBEW Line Clearance Journeyman, Arborist training for the last six years...
I'm also a licensed/bonded/insured contractor with the State of Oregon.
I work Powerline Clearance myself for Asplundh Tree Experts. Tree work on the side is my way of buying my tools and equipment... And of course the occasional toys :D

3500 lb? is that a typo? Most of my trailers weigh that or close too it. Need to put a one in front of it for the GVW
Youre right, BTW - been renting tandum axels for the last six months or so, and you max out an 8000lbs trailer pretty fast. 3500 wouldnt even come close to meeting our needs.

I design these so @Stomper and @filsonhand have something to do when they come to work

Capture.PNG

I do armorer work on the following firearms, with reliability work being my specialty;

All 1911's and gas system AR's

Rem 870 & Mossberg 500 shotguns

Pistols;
Sig, H&K, Glock, and S&W and Colt revolvers

And will be doing S&W M&P and Springfield XD pistols after I attend the factory armorer schools this fall.

Always willing to help out anyone, or trade for work.

Hi wichaka,

I have been professionally shooting (photography) for the better part of my life. Do you have a need for photography in trade for trigger work on an HK P30 LS? Please check out [email protected], nothing added or updated to the web site for a few years but I have recent work available for viewing. Weddings are a speciality.

I have been a painter in the aerospace industry for 30 years. On the side I have painted bicycles, cars, and motorcycles. I do a little custom work from time to time also. Here is a thread I have on another web sight showing some of my work. If any of you are part of the motorcycle roadrace crowd. I am the exclusive painter for "Zlock Racing" and there rider Oliver Jervis plus the two Pinkstaff boys from O.M.R.R.A. I have even dabbled in painting firearms. On the show your guns thread I have a couple of pics posted of my three AK's I painted.

http://pnwriders.com/threads/looking-for-winter-projects.204248/

I have been a painter in the aerospace industry for 30 years. On the side I have painted bicycles, cars, and motorcycles. I do a little custom work from time to time also. Here is a thread I have on another web sight showing some of my work. If any of you are part of the motorcycle roadrace crowd. I am the exclusive painter for "Zlock Racing" and there rider Oliver Jervis plus the two Pinkstaff boys from O.M.R.R.A. I have even dabbled in painting firearms. On the show your guns thread I have a couple of pics posted of my three AK's I painted.

FS: - Looking for winter projects

Nice work! Too bad you're so far away from me, I need a paint chip feathered out and repainted on the rear tin of my '06 Dyna Street Bob.

Anybody need someone to keep your couch company while your gone?

I'm pretty open to any trades and stuck laying or sitting for a few months:D.

I also can do video editing or photoshop images.

Nice work! Too bad you're so far away from me, I need a paint chip feathered out and repainted on the rear tin of my '06 Dyna Street Bob.

Where are you? If you are in the PDX area one of the Pinkstaff boys can bring it up here when they are at Zlock Racing working on there bikes. They travel up here on the weekends. LMK

I am a man of many skills! I build websites, and repair aircraft, and work on cars. Primarily Honda, Subaru, and Toyota trucks (the older the better), but I can work on anything. HMU if you need any work done, and we can barter.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top