JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cast vinyl graphics. From small, single color stickers and graphics, to vehicle business logos, store fronts, and trade show banners. Also some sewing of tactical gear.

Skills I picked up in the Air Force

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg IMG_9252.JPG IMG_9253.jpg IMG_9254.jpg IMG_9255.JPG IMG_9336.jpg IMG_7905.JPG IMG_8243.jpg IMG_9184.jpg

Last Edited:
30+ years HVAC design, project management, sales and now working as NEBB Certified field engineer.

I am NEBB certified for Testing, Adjusting & Balancing (TAB), Building Commissioning, Cleanroom Certification & Surveys, Sound & Vibration measuring, Fire & Life Safety System Testing, Duct Air Leakage Testing (DALT), Room Air Leakage Testing (ASTM E 779 & ASTM E 741), ANSI N510 field testing, ASHRAE 110 Field Testing, Fume Hood & Biological Safety Cabinet certification, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Surveys, HVAC Performance and Environmental Surveys, and Troubleshooting HVAC systems.

If you are an Owner, General Contractor, Mechanical Contractor, Design Engineer or Architect and find yourself in need of these services, I am your guy. :)

I am also a Sheetmetal Journeyman...and active member of SM Local16

So when you started in the field were they still using blocks of ice and palm leaves as a heat transfer medium :s0140::s0140::s0140::D:D:D

Cast vinyl graphics. From small, single color stickers and graphics, to vehicle business logos, store fronts, and trade show banners. Also some sewing of tactical gear.

Skills I picked up in the Air Force
That's some nice sign work on the Banners and Plexi glass as well !:s0108: I went to Job Corps in the early 1990's and graduated from the Painters and Allied Trades Union sponsored Sign and Display program.:s0083: Back then we were using the Gerber Signmaker IV for Vinyl lettering signs and such. We also did Channel Lettering for Plexi signs, using Plexi glass and Sheet metal.:s0145: We even did Hand Lettering signs with a Quill and paint. Pretty much old school nowadays.

skimmed about half the thread but figuring this one will be unique...

I work on shocks. Specifically off road. Rebuild/repair is the easy part. Tuning is the valuable skill set.

Moving to Spokane in coming weeks. Once settled will be looking for some off road action one way or another to get my fix. I have years experience tuning the most competitive off road cars in the dirt and rocks, references to prove it. Hoping not to need it but expect to be looking for a little side work or trade for shooting/hunting related items or experience.

Joe

I am a self employed steamfitter/boilermaker. Maintain an "R" Stamp program. So, if your installing a boiler for any need or have a boiler in need of retube. Maybe a steam line or other power, process or mechanical piping system in need of installation or repair, let me know. I know this is non-typical but anticipate there is a farmer on here with a mint still or something related. My typical customer base is heavy industrial but I do a bit of low key trading with smaller, owner operators. Also, rather savvy with the stainless TIG, so if your installing a brewery, other, let me know!

Creative Designer, Graphic, Industrial, Fine Art and Sculpture. Using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Pen ink brushes and tools

Flyers, ads, posters, catalogs, logos, artwork, product design, Photo Editor.

Web Design HTML, CSS JQuery, Php

CMS WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla.

Hit me up on any of those services if you are member here I will cut you a deal.

Also build and fix Ar15s and H&K and Cetme Rifles and FRANKINSTIEN custom design stocks on ruger 10/22s.

and Norells refinishing as a hobby.

Willing to Barter

Last Edited:
- Professional photographer: 35mm B&W film, 4x5 B&W film, digital, in-studio, portraits, head-shots, weddings, corporate events, commercial photography, etc.
- Professional videographer: youTube channels, television commercials, event coverage, etc.
- Traditional Japanese Armour-smith, specializing in hand-made display pieces.

Always prefer to barter rather than feeding the tax man.

- General handyman/home repair guy. I was a journeyman carpenter out of Seattle years ago and have always had a knack for fixing things. Anywhere from cleaning gutters to drywall repair to light plumbing/electrical work. I have Sundays and Mondays off from my regular job and am available for some trades. If your house needs work and your gun safe is overflowing, I'm your guy. I have references available. All state laws apply to trades ;)

Not sure if this is appropriate or not, since no guns are involved... but I'm in the market for a good beefy dump trailer with 3500lbs+ rating and brakes.... being a licensed roofing contractor (and a damn fine one), I'd be all over a trade/partial trade - new roof for trailer.

Sort of a long shot... but the offer will probably stand for a while, or until I break down and fork out the dough for one.

Thanks boys

Not sure if this is appropriate or not, since no guns are involved... but I'm in the market for a good beefy dump trailer with 3500lbs+ rating and brakes.... being a licensed roofing contractor (and a damn fine one), I'd be all over a trade/partial trade - new roof for trailer.

Sort of a long shot... but the offer will probably stand for a while, or until I break down and fork out the dough for one.

Thanks boys

3500 lb? is that a typo? Most of my trailers weigh that or close too it. Need to put a one in front of it for the GVW

3500 lb? is that a typo? Most of my trailers weigh that or close too it. Need to put a one in front of it for the GVW

Hey, I'd love to go bigger, but seems the price jumps from about $1/lb of payload to double that or more once you get bigger. New, anyway. Maybe if I could ever find a used dump trailer I'd have a baseline to go off of, but seems like people don't ever sell 'em once they get ahold of 'em.

Old school computer and C++, unix/linux guy, going back to 1980. From past jobs I have good legal skills tracing persons. Seem to fix just about anything from computers to work on all my own vehicles from engine change outs to parts and such and most things in a house especially electrical stuff. Id put myself at expert level on landscaping, designs. Firearms I have made it a hobby to work on SKS's and have a pretty large resource of information on them. lots of stuff never sat still, still don't wish I could sell the knowledge in my head LOL cool how much stuff you can learn in 1/2 a century. I like to take something then work to make it usable. I figure for every skill I learn is one less person I have to hire if the need arises.

CONCRETE FINISHING MERCENARY for hire inside the Rogue Valley (place and finish only).

I was a concrete finisher down in southern California for 17 years.

A bit about my background:
Place and finish was my EVERY DAY SPECIALTY and form setting was just something I did occasionally when it got slow in the winter. I'm a screed puller and TROWEL SLINGER, not a hammer swinger.

While I am not the fastest or most proficient form setter, as a FULL TIME finisher, I can out FINISH three full time carpenters/form setter who (only) fancy themselves to be good finishers , and produce a better quality finished product, and pull it off in hot weather when the concrete is going off like a time bomb, and in larger quantity. The key is in movement efficiency, timing, and tooling method.

And in all fairness, a full time carpenter/form setter can certainly set forms faster and more efficiently than most full time finishers can. I have met a rare few who are bad bubblegum at both, but they are rare.

That is how companies do things down there; they split the labor into two divisions of full time carpenters/form setters and full time finishers. The result is better carpenters and better finishers who can knock out bigger jobs faster, rather than "jerks (jacks) of all trades" who bleed a job for every low paying hour they can get.

In conclusion, if you ever have an on going job and don't want to pull two or three of you carpenters off the form setting line because you have concrete to pour, get in touch with me and I will come out to POUR AND FINISH (only).

I would welcome the opportunity to show the difference that a FULL TIME FINISHER, who specializes in place and finish specifically, can make in the quality of your product and the speed and efficiency of your operation. With two or three guys like this operating part time for you, you can schedule larger pours, and keep your carpenters setting up for the next day's pour (or day after) while the real finishers handle today's pour.

I believe in this method, and I'd like to promote it.

I'm a "mercenary" finisher, I love doing what I SPECIALIZE in, and I'm looking for wet concrete... yards and yards and (cubic) yards of it. I'm happy to talk shop, debate, and hear ideas with anyone. Thanks and take care.

I'm a custom Cabinet maker done it for 35 years. Latly I've made Reloading benches for OHA to auction off for there fundraiser. If it's wood I can make it always willing to trade

20 plus years in the tool and die world here. Specializing in the world of Wire EDM.

Splitting tenths , that's 50 million's of an inch accuracy
Can only be measured by a CMM.

Not as fast as lasers, or water jet cutting but those are not as accurate.

Confused? Google it for vids, geissele triggers incorporate the process as well as wilson combat and others in the know.

20 plus years in the tool and die world here. Specializing in the world of Wire EDM.

Splitting tenths , that's 50 million's of an inch accuracy
Can only be measured by a CMM.

Not as fast as lasers, or water jet cutting but those are not as accurate.

Confused? Google it for vids, geissele triggers incorporate the process as well as wilson combat and others in the know.

I tried to upload pictures and it's not working. Sorry....:mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads