JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FAA: Commercial Pilot - Airplane SE & ME Land, Instrument Airplane
Complex and High Performance Endorsements
Current English Proficiency Endorsement On Certificate
FAA: Second Class Medical

What I Do Best,

Single pilot long range ferrying of single and multi engine aircraft in over weight conditions with extensively modified fuel systems over unfavorable terrain "Oceans" in marginal weather conditions, pre-purchase test and acceptance flights, and aircraft repossessions.

Experienced in Domestic and International general aviation with flying in the following regions, Lower 48, Alaska, Hawaii, Micronesia, Guam, Philippines, West Africa, Central Africa, Northeast Africa, South Africa, Canada, Caribbean, Mexico, Central America, Greenland, Iceland, Europe, and Middle East (Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, U.A.E, Qatar, Lebanon).

I have done a few trades for my service's over the years..

Last one was 1,000 rounds of 7.62.39 & An SKS to bring a plane from Arizona to Oregon.

bartering is alive and well..

I have done a few things in the past that people often find frustrating, so if people have issues and need professional advice on these subjects:

1) I was a professional stock trader and investment manager for a number of years. If people have investment concerns or need advice, I can perhaps provide some objective analysis for you.

2) I also have been to medical school, so if you are having some anxiety about a medical issue, I can give some advice - not a diagnosis or treatment, but just advice or explanation for things that might be confusing.

I am not making a living at either now, and not licensed for either field. Thus, I cannot take a trade or payment for it in good conscience or ethically; but I don't mind helping people work out issues - it's often hard to get "free" advice in those fields and it's impossible to sort through the public information for most non-professionals.

Hey, if anyone on the Eastside of Seattle can weld, I need a small job done on my horse trailer and I could trade or pay for it.

I own a residential air duct cleaning company. If you have family members with asthma or allergies, or if you have indoor pets that leave a trail of fur and dust, my services may help you. Oregon lic & bond.

I'm a metal melter right now "welder/fabricator" stainless,mild,tig,mig no problem. I own a portable 110 tig that I can take pretty much anywhere if someone needs something smaller welded. It can't do really thick stuff.

Technical and scientific writing. Can do resumes, manuals, training documents, including photography.

Project management and project control. Can do construction scheduling and can lead "lessons learned" processes that can help a project team, small firm or agency figure out what is holding up progress and how to move forward.

i am excellent at restoring and customizing auto interiors and convertible top replacement,did this for 20 years before i moved into metal fab and welding,built a shop in my backyard to do upholstery work,and if you need some sort of metal fab done i can do that too

I do Duracoat restoration and camo jobs on firearms, I also do Electronic Waterline leak detection, got a leak in your water line?
That's what i do on the side:D I'm a project manager for a major underground and site utility contractor for my wifes paycheck.:s0114:

Accounting Student, gradauatin in December...

so accounting questions
tax questions/possible preperations

I could give some advice...give me year or so (after I'm a CPA) and I could give some real valuable info...for a nice gun:s0155:

This is a really neat idea guys.

A little off from the supply of mechanics and contractors, but I'm a DJ. My business partner and I are owner/operators of a business based out of the Salem area, we do lots of upscale weddings, corporate events, etc. Very professional, with high-end equipment. Not a kid showing up in a hoody and cut-off shorts. :s0155: Very flexible as far as equipment, services, locations, packages, etc depending on what's needed!

I am going to be a licensed electrical contractor in WA and OR by 12/09. Just waiting for the paperwork to go through. I have been in the trade since 1996 and have done all kinds of work. My web sight so far, www.besteng-nw.com, I will be looking for a good helper/apprentice if anyone knows of someone. I should be able to get my first helper a free ride into the apprenticeship.

Lars

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads