JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been surviving in my underground bunker since Thursday night. I have no idea what it looks like up top, but my wife tells me it's bad - real bad. She tells me she's pretty sure it will be safe for me to come back up by the end of next week. I feel bad she got trapped up top and couldn't make it to the bunker before all the snow, winds, and ice started, but she tells me she's doing OK and not to worry.

I've been surviving in my underground bunker since Thursday night. I have no idea what it looks like up top, but my wife tells me it's bad - real bad. She tells me she's pretty sure it will be safe for me to come back up by the end of next week. I feel bad she got trapped up top and couldn't make it to the bunker before all the snow, winds, and ice started, but she tells me she's doing OK and not to worry.
You and John G. are in good company.

1705196338987.png

Have you SEEN the movie "Day After Tomorrow"?
Ha, ha, nice try! You can't see the day after tomorrow because by the time you get there it's today and you have to wait two more days. I'm pretty sure it was a trick by movie theaters to keep you trapped inside for days eating their overpriced snacks. Not going to fall for that one, nosiree, not me!

Weather was entertaining for the weekend. Power at home was out both days. Creswell was the transitional zone between snow and freezing rain. I had to chip off an inch of ice from my truck to get to the doors so I could drive 2 hours instead of 40 minuets to the Albany Gun Show.

Nash has a gas stove and was able to heat up food. But without power he and his wife were unable to open their garage door and drive to a hotel.
They couldn't open their garage door without power. LOL!
Lisa Neher said she was now grateful for a decision that she regretted earlier in the year — a gas stove. Gas stoves have drawn concern because they release air pollutants.
Hmm, which party was that that wants to outlaw gas stoves?

They couldn't open their garage door without power. LOL!

Hmm, which party was that that wants to outlaw gas stoves?
Theyre still going to vote the exact same people in :rolleyes: just cannot seem to see a connection between who they voted for, and the problems they have other than weather

If it makes you feel better, even down here in south Texas (San Antonio area) I woke up to 18* cold and slick streets. Snow is a rarity but cold weather here along with Gulf moisture = sleet and ice.

The whole world is the same obviously. The weather goes to c**p and people go and jump into their cars to drive to work, or try too. I have visions of the video taken of the cars and buses sliding down Salmon Street by the MAC. "Oh he didn't make it, but I am sure tho that I can make it" said them all!

Hi temps the next 4 days 32* - 37* - 47* - 67* ----- (tee shirt weather!) Go figure!

Theyre still going to vote the exact same people in :rolleyes: just cannot seem to see a connection between who they voted for, and the problems they have other than weather
The people they vote for who make the mess tell them the weather is because they have things like a car and the morons go along with it. Barnum has got to be rolling over at what people will fall for now.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews